What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 21-26 Schedule

Lambretta

First Grade
NRL website still showing rounds 21-26 as TBC

I know the Roosters have the Rabbitohs on a Thursday for the final game and the poor Rabbits have three of four of the Thursday horrors but where are the full details?

whall15

Coach
In what I assume is a typo, on the leaked draw in Round 23, Nine are supposed to be showing the 5:30 Saturday game whilst Fox show the 3pm Sunday delayed game.

Dutchy

Immortal
So Manly play on the Gold Coast on Sunday, then at Parramatta on the Thursday. Hardly convenient.

juro

Bench
It's out I think...

Use the link on the first page and change v2 to v4 in the URL.
That version still has the Tigers playing on Monday night in round 23, followed by Friday night in round 24.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Gus has said on twitter to "ignore the releases you've seen, they're going back to the drawing board"

insert.pause

First Grade
Why are all these freaks on twitter getting worked up about a draw for games that don't even start for at least a month, chill out!

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I reckon people want to make plans to see their team and are trying to work to a budget.

Latest posts