What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 21 - The Roosters

murraymob

Coach
Let’s hope Cleary does not hold back TPJ and let’s him loose.he has a great offload yes that can create mistakes but in order to beat the storm we have to be creative
Stock standard footy will not beat them

betcats

Referee
Yeo and Api makes us a lot more solid in the middle. TPJ should slot straight onto the bench, Ivan mentioned him in the press conference after the storm so I assume he is hoping to get him straight in there.

Fangs

Coach
Expecting some backline changes. Cleary's presser suggested to me that the team will change. And it was on the left edge that we got slaughtered.

Probably start Tago. And I'd look at Momorovski as well. He has to be ahead of Naden and Jennings by now.

Fangs

Coach
I don't really know.
Some players that have personal problems at home sometimes they go off their game for a bit. I hope that is not the case here.
I guess we will find out this weekend.

That was my initial thinking when the story broke. But I have a feeling he will get through it.

If he doesn't then it might cost us the season. His importance to this side is almost on par with Cleary.

Fangs

Coach
In our last 3 matches the Roosters have raced out to a 10/12 nil lead. It would be nice if we are ready for the fast start this time round.

If not then at least play up tempo football. Don't let them dictate terms. At our best its Cleary taking the initiative. Quick tap or fast kick for touch off penalties. We are also very good at forcing a quick drop out. Its that kind of football that has seen us overrun the Roosters in 3 straight games.

Girds89

Bench
If tago doesnt come in to centre over capewell i think ivans truly lost the plot.

Sorensen has been brilliant in the middle and martins been better on the edge. Not sure ehy they arent reversed.

Pretty avg line up

Sime_11

Juniors
Mind games, Cleary to play, Burton to centre, Capewell to 2nd row, Sorensen takes eisenhuths bench spot

Girds89

Bench
Taylan may in the extended squad.

Wouldnt be suprised to see us run out

Edwards
May
Tago
Momo
Staines/naden
Burton
Luai

Girds89

Bench
May and tago have a brilliant combo. They really play off the back of each other. Would love to see them together

Girds89

Bench
This will be a dog fight. Exoecting it to be really close and could go either way.

Api needs to have a big game to start and make uo for letting himself and thr club down

betcats

Referee
With May and Tago on the extended bench I dont think Capewell will play centre. That being said he is more than capable of playing there and not losing us the game.

betcats

Referee
Dear god. Ivan went full genius.

Momirovski and Capewell in the centres. 2 nuffy centres will mean our wingers are slso out of the game now (Staines already was).

Tago hasn't ever looked anything other than solid to spectacular yet he still struggles for a run.

If he was going to give a young guy his first start he would usually try and 'hide' it for as much of the week as possible. I think we might see some reshuffling done.