What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 21 v Broncos: Game Day Thread

Chipmunk

Coach
Well hopefully we can spring an upset tonight. Can't say I have a lot of confidence in that though.

It will certainly be a good challenge to see if we can compete with a Premiership contender at full strength.

hindy111

Post Whore
[QUOTE="So fire up merkins! (never used that word in my life ever!!)

200.webp
[/QUOTE]

Gary you son of a gun.

hindy111

Post Whore
I was more nervous about last weeks game. It was a must win. We almost blew it. And I will be same next week.
Tonights a test of where we are at, A win would be a bonus. I feel our boy will be fired up and could fire tonight.

Eelogical

Referee
I was more nervous about last weeks game. It was a must win. We almost blew it. And I will be same next week.
Tonights a test of where we are at, A win would be a bonus. I feel our boy will be fired up and could fire tonight.
Just to be safe I have booked a fleet of ambulances to be on standby for LU members.. I have also asked the staff at all major hospitals in the area to clear the emergency wards and have surplus blood supplies on hand. Have I missed anything?

strider

Post Whore
Looks like we are gonna have to put up with that old flogger Alexander on foxtel tonight

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Watching the game in a house of Bronco scums fans.

Please oh please Parra beat these arrogant Merkins just to get them all to STFU!!