What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 21 v Broncos: Game Day Thread

Delboy

First Grade
I don't either but somehow I know everything he says, every single week!
If you are having one of your smart ass dig at me, I am at junior sport most of the day on Saturdays and was responding to a post by someone when I got home, and I don't listen to 2gb on weekends as its stupid

Sometimes , you are an insufferable dick, did I say sometimes. I must be going soft :grinning:

eel01s

Bench
What a great game! Probably our most impressive performance since 2009 up against a quality side.

As others have said, the fact that we came back from 12 nil down made it even more special. We all know in previous years we would have lost by 40.

Everyone performed last night. Hard to reconcile against last week. But if we can keep this momentum going we can give the finals a shake. Great effort from the forwards, really laid a platform for the backs to do their thing.

Loved BA on the sideline. You could tell he really wanted to make a statement last night.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
last night was still one of the best, its hard to compare it to other games

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I think Stuart left him with a decent roster. Peats and Norman were great acquisitions.

Maybe, he probably left us with a good core of 8 or so players but our depth was poor. Additionally our cap was stuffed pretty sure we were limited in how many players we could use from our squad as not to breach our cap.

IFR33K

Coach
KE fined. Poor bastard will be broke by seasons end.

If anyone sets up a go fund me account, I'll gladly throw in $50.

Chipmunk

Coach
What did Sam Burgess get when he smashed someone on the ground?

If I recall he got a week or two didn't he? I think that was also on a Bronco player.

I could be mistaken though, as he has been suspended for a few things

Grub act by Kenny but totally legal and within the rules of the game. You can tackle a player if he's lying on the ground and not held. He didn't make contact with the head he was just very aggressive with his tackle. NRL making up the rules as they go along to placate Hadley and co.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Grub act by Kenny but totally legal and within the rules of the game. You can tackle a player if he's lying on the ground and not held. He didn't make contact with the head he was just very aggressive with his tackle. NRL making up the rules as they go along to placate Hadley and co.
He aimed his shoulder at the ball. He was trying to force an error.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Did anyone else see that factoid about the seven occasions this year where a team has led 12-0 after 10 minutes? Three of them went on to lose. Apparently.

Latest posts