What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 21 v Souths

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I get this move but I think it is completely wrong. The thing is Farah might kill it plus it allows Iosefa who has been unbelievably good into the squad in what seems his best position.

Personally I think leave Farah at 9. Last week for instance Farah had a shocker when he was moved into the 7 position.

I think Benji and Farah have to be left in one position and their best positions. Let other players fight it out for the other spots.
Farah will not, has not and never will 'kill it' at halfback. Having him there just means our forwards organisation and defensive structure will go to shit, Farah's biggest asset is his speed from dummy half and the service he provides his halves from dummy half will also both be completely void, and all you'll have left is Farah running sideways throwing inside balls.

Benji at 6 is a step in the right direction though. Pity its at the expense of our go forward which will effectively negate any opportunities for Benji to have space to use his best assets.

Is Sheens blind?

innsaneink

Referee
FMD some of you blokes whinge at everything. There is no problem disagreeing with team selections or coaching strategies but get behind your team ffs. I will never get to a stage in my life, no matter how bad we ever get where I won't care about the result or hope we get done by 50 because I don't like the coach. Anyone would think we have a dozen jack Gibson clones on this forum.

You contradict yourself.
The people that you describe, the ones that dont care anymore....they left long ago, havent posted for a long time.
Those posting, discussing and contributing still care, are still behind the team...why would they be in here if they didnt?

An old saying goes, "the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over & over, but expecting a different result"

Weve seen this before, it hasnt worked.
Sheens' tried this before, it hasnt worked.

Matchball

Bench
So we still in the dark about Sheens brilliant selections for this game, even on game day. Give the punters a chance cocksnap.

The best halfback our recruitment and retention committee have given us
well, well, well.

Don't know about half but I would like to say thanks to whoever it was who selected the starting backline today.

No doubt it wasn't Sheens :roll:

Also, what chance the backline that finishes the game (I hope anyway) is the team that starts next week!! i.e. Farah back to 9, Humble to 7 & then Moltzen to the bench:)

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
It apears the team is
1. Simona
2. Utai
3. Ayshford
4. Ryan
5. Koroibete
6. Marshall
7. Farah
8. Woods
9. Iosefa
10. Blair
11. Ellis
12. Fulton
13. Heighington

Bench. Cashmere, bell, moors, humble.

The half time report from the 2GB guys.

Sutton is running the show out there,
The Farah experiment is not working, he has to be moved back to hooker,
The Tiger forwards are just not being dominant in defence, Souths are just making too much easy ground,

40 minutes to go. Just might be the season.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Maybe next week Sheens can try Farah at half again...its failed 12 times but might just work the 13th time...

Latest posts