What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 21 vs. the SCUM

carltonsouth79

First Grade
Geez I hope we show some of the gumption that the Pennies showed against the Faders. SOO halves and Kikau out, in Canberra and just ground them out with effort, straight running and committed defence. I’m sure there’s a lesson there somewhere….

qld redvee

Juniors
I don’t want to get to the stage when Mcmuppet was here where I thought the only way to move on the coach was to keep losing but it’s getting close…
denis
its getting that way for sure .. we now have burns out of favour, with Fui rocketing up to 18th man BUT still persist with woods and mcullough... How also do you get "consistency" with debellin bouncing from prop back to lock ? surely keep debellin at prop move bird back to lock .... surely the next sacking must be hook we are in the biggest train wreck ever

Illusion

Bench
denis
its getting that way for sure .. we now have burns out of favour, with Fui rocketing up to 18th man BUT still persist with woods and mcullough... How also do you get "consistency" with debellin bouncing from prop back to lock ? surely keep debellin at prop move bird back to lock .... surely the next sacking must be hook we are in the biggest train wreck ever
X2

carltonsouth79

First Grade
denis
I think it does show our lack of depth. Can’t replace Suli and where some of our forwards are plodders there seems to be no youngsters pushing up to challenge.
But, hope is a good thing….

Latest posts