What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 21 vs. the SCUM

Gareth67

First Grade
I now have a serious question, your team has no chance, who do WANT to win?

Easts, Melbourne, Broncos, Penrith.

Let's face it you hate everybody.

The sun will rise, eat breakfast....

I don’t know why you believe that I hate everybody - or at least all other teams as yet again you are wrong . But to answer your question out of the teams that have a chance of taking the 22 title I would like to see the Eels win - fact any team but a money club .

Why , as I am sick to death of of the leniency shown to those particular clubs when it comes to suspensions for illegal play . Case in point Dale Funicane for his over the top high shot on his opponent only 2 weeks ago .

Last edited:

Crush

Coach
Nwwaa, at least a NSW team.....

Would rather you than any Qlders, except Manly.

West's I would rather, Titans even...
Historically, yeah, don’t like Broncos, 92,93, Alan Langer, St George can’t play…etc etc.
But current day Broncos I like them. They pushed through the hard times now they are full of young kids that play football, entertainment galore.
Panthers current day I hate, cocky little pricks, hope they all fall in a heap.
Storm, whatever, don’t care much about them, they have no fans.
Easts? Dislike but again, whatever, they are successful.
As long as Sharks, Tigers, Rabbits, Raiders don’t win the competition, that would suck.
All highly unlikely, especially Tigers.

Impossible to get excited about the once hugely contested local derby.

A coach as stubborn as a mule with a far worse win percentage than the guy he replaced. Don't ask me how that is even possible.

A team of players who fold as easily as a cheap napkin.

A board who are happy to sit back and call it progress and then try to get us pumped for the team of the century, while we field one of the most disappointing sides in our history right this moment.

I'm picking up on the vibe that the Dragons-to the-core-fans who bleed red and white are now completely fatigued. The patience has dried up after a horrendously long post premiership period. The excuses don't hold water anymore. The defences of the long term plan have ran dry.

I've found myself switching channels during games because every game feels like a re-run of the same sad soap opera with the same antagonists wearing a once proud jersey.

We are a fake team making a false attempt at the premiership. We are a club that now enters the derby as not only the far weaker of the two teams but, much worse than this, now the young dysfunctional brother who brought shame on the area.

Sharks by as many as they want.
You had me at “hugely”. 🥹

'Hugely' is an English word.

If you disagree with the content of my post and believe we will beat the Sharks today and then prevail to be a successful club with current management why don't you make a statement. Trying to bring me down on spelling or grammar alone just backfired greatly on you.
Relax mate. I wasn’t even having a crack at you. It was in the Roy and HG podcast this week and thought you must’ve listened to it too.

And I agree with pretty much everything you’ve said unfortunately. Have a good night tonight. 👍

blacksafake

First Grade
Historically, yeah, don’t like Broncos, 92,93, Alan Langer, St George can’t play…etc etc.
But current day Broncos I like them. They pushed through the hard times now they are full of young kids that play football, entertainment galore.
As long as Sharks, Tigers, Rabbits, Raiders don’t win the competition, that would suck.
Tend to agree but I would add the eels to the list of not winning.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Hairy muff.

My son said that for years, the first couple of times I did not notice, his sisters giggles gave him away. I let him have it for a few years....

Parra beat Manly @ 7 bigot park, your team is coming to the shire, something happens to away teams, but you blokes do not mind Shark Park, probably all saints players live there, like who would live in Hurstville or Marrickville.....

f**k Manly.

Now to today.

Fire up merkins, the Bermuda triangle awaits...

BLM01

First Grade
Tend to agree but I would add the eels to the list of not winning.
I think the Eels are building nicely and are my smokie. They are the only team that seem to trouble Penrith. It only matters what you do in September and Yes years past they blew it but this is their last chance with the band together. I see them making the GF

BLM01

First Grade
Hairy muff.

My son said that for years, the first couple of times I did not notice, his sisters giggles gave him away. I let him have it for a few years....

Parra beat Manly @ 7 bigot park, your team is coming to the shire, something happens to away teams, but you blokes do not mind Shark Park, probably all saints players live there, like who would live in Hurstville or Marrickville.....

f**k Manly.

Now to today.

Fire up merkins, the Bermuda triangle awaits...
Dragons 1-12

BLM01

First Grade
I give you a man of of faith, despite knowing you have three good players, and we have many better players.

The man has faith in three and Griff.

You have to love faith.

I once had the wing man, my sister, we would go out, she would dance dance with me, and we both scored.

Sadly the angryman can dance to this.

No faith, just opinion for today only

redVinme

Bench
Simple question

Have you been Northies?

No so easy, did you score?

huh, huh?

Fire up Merkins

Angry you might have got on the beers early today but I will say I love this f**king rivalry and I am filthy our management can't put a decent team together to make it the game it should be.

Sharks have been making astute purchases so you must be stoked.

Also f**k you ya dirty Merkin

Latest posts