What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 21 vs. the SCUM

thebigredv

First Grade
Dragons 1-12

Looking at the form line and in particular the way we come out after the break, this is a very bold call. And at Shark Park too.

How do you see us beating Cronulla? Ben Hunt masterclass? Woods to return to his 2012 form? Genuinely would like to know.

A+ for loyalty to the cause.
I can't see it however.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Probably with each other...

Ah that explains a lot.
Na , but you would have hit her in her prime.

If you have a sister, she is the best wing man ever.

You have to let some chump hit your sister, but hey if she is up for it, I'll be in the other room, pounding.

Sisters are great wing men, do not let this fool deny an honest truth.

I owe many roots to her, never her... only sick c a r n t s think that.

ewww.

Crush

Coach
Hairy muff.

My son said that for years, the first couple of times I did not notice, his sisters giggles gave him away. I let him have it for a few years....

Parra beat Manly @ 7 bigot park, your team is coming to the shire, something happens to away teams, but you blokes do not mind Shark Park, probably all saints players live there, like who would live in Hurstville or Marrickville.....

f**k Manly.

Now to today.

Fire up merkins, the Bermuda triangle awaits...
I live just up the road from shark park, top place to live, I’ll be at the game tonight, love the nightclub vibes of shark park, pounding beers is the main reason people go there, watching football a distant second.
Dragons 13+

Crush

Coach
Looking at the form line and in particular the way we come out after the break, this is a very bold call. And at Shark Park too.

How do you see us beating Cronulla? Ben Hunt masterclass? Woods to return to his 2012 form? Genuinely would like to know.

I can't see it however.
Throw the form line out the window mate, Dragons will fire up tonight, Ben Hunt masterclass for the ages. Jack Bird will be in a mood, as will Tariq.
The wheels to wobble tonight for the sharks, it’s our moment to have some fun, tonight we win.
Then we can lose every game for the rest of the year, I couldn’t give a rats.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I live just up the road from shark park, top place to live, I’ll be at the game tonight, love the nightclub vibes of shark park, pounding beers is the main reason people go there, watching football a distant second.
Dragons 13+
You go crush it!

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
HAHAHA...don't think so mate. She sounds like a crackheaded feral from the shire. Just like her brother does
Wow just expected, enjoy your spanking, Gypsy...is your mother your cousin?

Boys who hang around da soups caravans, we found one..

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
HAHAHA...don't think so mate. She sounds like a crackheaded feral from the shire. Just like her brother does
You should hang with the ASS team of Manly, they oppress women as you would... Yet women hate you...

Geez join the ASS team.

BLM01

First Grade

I can't see it however.
Yeh..na me neither
But..surprise or shock factor
Sharks will be complacent I guess thats how

Illusion

Bench
First 20 min or so , like most games going OK , then you think maybe ..... Then the old blokes are all gassed , they get 6 again and the rest is history ..... Boy I hope I'm wrong .....

justadragon

Bench
all I want is a competitive side for the WHOLE game, none of this Hook bullshit we were good for 65 min, which we were not, and best Sloan gets more than 10 min,,,,,go the dragons , lets see what you guys have !!!

justadragon

Bench
already the lower grades have been smashed by the sharks/jets, lets hope its not a trifecta,,and in KOE it was one of the worst tackling displays ever, check out the highlights,,,,oh dear my my my how now we have become so inferior to the sharks right across the board.

saintmar

Juniors
Throw the form line out the window mate, Dragons will fire up tonight, Ben Hunt masterclass for the ages. Jack Bird will be in a mood, as will Tariq.
The wheels to wobble tonight for the sharks, it’s our moment to have some fun, tonight we win.
Then we can lose every game for the rest of the year, I couldn’t give a rats.
It would be nice
Then I look at our coach ( no idea about selections and game plan)
We are going to get belted.

denis preston

First Grade
I don’t want to get to the stage when Mcmuppet was here where I thought the only way to move on the coach was to keep losing but it’s getting close…

Latest posts