What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 21 vs. the SCUM

HenryTatana

Juniors
And the last play of the game is just an example of the whole season. Roll on 2023 minus Hook, Woods, Mbye, Mcculloch, Moga. For that matter get rid of the whole team except Hunt and JDB.

Budpower

Juniors
ive never been more disgusted in a Dragons team...we need a HUGE CLEANOUT and HOOK MUST GO, PATHETIC, the kids tried hard but Molo is crap , Sua is the most overrated player we have, Hunts just NOT that great , he can play hooker, BUD TO HALF, Teach Sloan to catch and move him to wing with Codes to keep FB....ALL THE PENSIONERS MUST GO! Simms goooooo! MCLAME, WOOD IDIOT, CLEANOUT, NO MORE HOOK IVE NEVER ONCE YELLED OBSCENITIES OR BEEN SO ANGRY AT MY OWN TEAM, EVER, THIS MUST END NOW! HOOK TO BE SACKED TONIGHT!!!!! those old players, woods, mbye, mclame, simms NEVER TO SEE A RED V AGAIN GRRR! get BUD IN THERE TO SHOW HIS COMBO WITH JUNIOR AS SOON AS HES ABLE TO AND KICK HUNDREDS OF BOMBS AT SLOAN UNTIL HE CAN LEARN TO CATCH, THEN START AGAIN CLEAN SLATE, I DONT CARE WHO TAKES OVER THE COACHING BUT HOOK MUST GOOOOO THIS SECOND IM FUMING!

jeffdragon

Bench
Sharks were ordinary and we couldn't win it.
Behind by two it was there and we let in a soft try
Tariq cost us two tries in two weeks, tries to pick it up instead of kicking it, nobody in sight.
Sloan half hearted to catch a bomb.
That sums it up and twice on the last no kick
When kicks went up the sharks weren't confident.
If we won we could hang on to hope for 1 more week but realistically last week was our chance.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
I'd argue throwing him into the last 20 minutes of a do or die match is not really doing a good job of "looking after him".
The bloke has been kept in cotton wool all year. Everyone has been calling for Hook’s head for not bringing him into FG! The kid was given his chance. 20 minutes left, tired forwards, bring in the young superstar speedster. He should be revelling in this opportunity. He farked it. He’s not good enough yet.

Latest posts