What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 21 vs. the SCUM

Illusion

Bench
Sharks = Hynes.
Cows = Townsend
Broncos = Reynolds

3 key signings that change the whole team.

All 3 coaches would be considered rookies ( granted Payten has some exp ).

We can't attract quality players or coaches, and depend on youth or burnt out / unwanted stock. This year is no different to the past 11, no matter what some say to justify the status quo.
Biggest problem here Tru is I can't see where or how the improvement comes from ..... Hook is coming into his third year and we are in the same situation as we were under Mary , and probably worse .....

thebigredv

First Grade
Impossible to get excited about the once hugely contested local derby.

A coach as stubborn as a mule with a far worse win percentage than the guy he replaced. Don't ask me how that is even possible.

A team of players who fold as easily as a cheap napkin.

A board who are happy to sit back and call it progress and then try to get us pumped for the team of the century, while we field one of the most disappointing sides in our history right this moment.

I'm picking up on the vibe that the Dragons-to the-core-fans who bleed red and white are now completely fatigued. The patience has dried up after a horrendously long post premiership period. The excuses don't hold water anymore. The defences of the long term plan have ran dry.

I've found myself switching channels during games because every game feels like a re-run of the same sad soap opera with the same antagonists wearing a once proud jersey.

We are a fake team making a false attempt at the premiership. We are a club that now enters the derby as not only the far weaker of the two teams but, much worse than this, now the young dysfunctional brother who brought shame on the area.

Sharks by as many as they want.

Crush

Coach
Confident we win this game, it’s the dragons way. Allow me to take you on a trip down memory lane. The year is 2016, dragons did their usual and were the May premiers.
Then they lost round 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 24, 25, 26.
You may notice that round 23 they did not lose. They played the top of the table Sharks, I think they were maybe 2nd at the time, about where they are now.
On this evening the mighty Dragons slayed those scummy sharks, 32-18 and Tariq Sims had a game for the ages.
We ultimately finished 11th, that’s right, exactly where we will finish this year.
Will the Sharks win the comp this year? Maybe, maybe not. But one thing is for certain, the mighty dragons will win this Saturday night and they win well!!!!!!!!!

BLM01

First Grade
The titans game is the only one we may have a chance but dont hold your breath.
Sharks will lap us this week.
Our for and against is ordinary for a reason.
Shit defence poor attack.
And all our coach says, the opposition a good team.
We are one of Titans 3 wins this year and the only one in about their past 15 games
They will be pumped for that game

BLM01

First Grade
Sharks, Cowboys and Broncos biggest improvers this season . Two of those have new or near new coaches, have recruited well with a blend of experience, marquee and young guns just coming good.
Meanwhile back at the Dragons…..
We have improved. Are we not already on more competition points than last year?

BLM01

First Grade
Some expected reluctance to start this thread, so I'll give it a go, working on the theory that things cannot get much worse.

We play the high flying sharks on their turf Saturday night at 7:30 pm. They got away with a gritty win last week against souths, and have shown what a team can do when they choose a coach who knows what they're doing, and some speedy outside backs. Will Griffin do a copy/paste, as usual, with the slowest backline in the game, or will he take a punt on giving Tyrell another shot? My pick is the former.
Sloan to start this week 😉🧐

Crush

Coach
Impossible to get excited about the once hugely contested local derby.

A coach as stubborn as a mule with a far worse win percentage than the guy he replaced. Don't ask me how that is even possible.

A team of players who fold as easily as a cheap napkin.

A board who are happy to sit back and call it progress and then try to get us pumped for the team of the century, while we field one of the most disappointing sides in our history right this moment.

I'm picking up on the vibe that the Dragons-to the-core-fans who bleed red and white are now completely fatigued. The patience has dried up after a horrendously long post premiership period. The excuses don't hold water anymore. The defences of the long term plan have ran dry.

I've found myself switching channels during games because every game feels like a re-run of the same sad soap opera with the same antagonists wearing a once proud jersey.

We are a fake team making a false attempt at the premiership. We are a club that now enters the derby as not only the far weaker of the two teams but, much worse than this, now the young dysfunctional brother who brought shame on the area.

Sharks by as many as they want.
May I suggest turning to pure sarcasm and humour? It actually helps, good for the soul.
Stop banging your head against a wall with the dragons, have a bit of fun mate.
Things will turn around, there is light at the end of the tunnel 😂 See what I did there, pure sarcasm 😂 Ahh

justadragon

Bench
Dragons 13+ paying $9.50
Get involved!
ok mate, you got me, I've whacked $20 on them at 13+, seeing the RBA increased rates today it probably should have gone somewhere else :))) its good to have a cunning kick though :)))

getsmarty

Immortal

NRL squad for Round 21 v Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks –​

1. Moses Mbye – sponsored by EFEX
2. Mat Feagai – sponsored by Aspec Masonry
3. Jack Bird – sponsored by Kingsgrove Sports Centre
4. Zac Lomax – sponsored by Floormania
5. Tautau Moga – sponsored by Wollongong Jetski
6. Talatau Amone – sponsored by Carinya Village – Jindabyne
7. Ben Hunt (c) – sponsored by Belle Property
8. Jack de Belin – sponsored by TripADeal
9. Andrew McCullough – sponsored by St George Food Distributors
10. Blake Lawrie – sponsored by Gym Solutions
11. Billy Burns – sponsored by Shire Steel and Fabrication
12. Jaydn Su'A – sponsored by Modus Projects
13. Tariq Sims – sponsored by Deicorp

Interchange:
14. Tyrell Sloan – sponsored by DEMOCO
15. Aaron Woods – sponsored by Jamesons Strata Management
16. Francis Molo – sponsored by Professionals Padstow
17. Josh McGuire – sponsored by TLE Alexandria
18. Michael Molo
19. Max Feagai
20. Jaiyden Hunt
21. Tyrell Fuimaono
22. Jackson Ford

Unavailable for selection –​

Cody Ramsey (knee) – Round 23
Mikaele Ravalawa (hamstring) – Finals
Moses Suli (ankle) – indefinite
Jayden Sullivan (shoulder) – Round 23

justadragon

Bench

NRL squad for Round 21 v Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks –​

1. Moses Mbye – sponsored by EFEX
2. Mat Feagai – sponsored by Aspec Masonry
3. Jack Bird – sponsored by Kingsgrove Sports Centre
4. Zac Lomax – sponsored by Floormania
5. Tautau Moga – sponsored by Wollongong Jetski
6. Talatau Amone – sponsored by Carinya Village – Jindabyne
7. Ben Hunt (c) – sponsored by Belle Property
8. Jack de Belin – sponsored by TripADeal
9. Andrew McCullough – sponsored by St George Food Distributors
10. Blake Lawrie – sponsored by Gym Solutions
11. Billy Burns – sponsored by Shire Steel and Fabrication
12. Jaydn Su'A – sponsored by Modus Projects
13. Tariq Sims – sponsored by Deicorp

Interchange:
14. Tyrell Sloan – sponsored by DEMOCO
15. Aaron Woods – sponsored by Jamesons Strata Management
16. Francis Molo – sponsored by Professionals Padstow
17. Josh McGuire – sponsored by TLE Alexandria
18. Michael Molo
19. Max Feagai
20. Jaiyden Hunt
21. Tyrell Fuimaono
22. Jackson Ford

Unavailable for selection –​

Cody Ramsey (knee) – Round 23
Mikaele Ravalawa (hamstring) – Finals
Moses Suli (ankle) – indefinite
Jayden Sullivan (shoulder) – Round 23

we are the dumbest club with the worst coach ever, pure rubbish, especially bird , woods, burns, moga,,,,you have to be kidding me, this is just awful !!!!!!

getsmarty

Immortal
we are the dumbest club with the worst coach ever, pure rubbish, especially bird , woods, burns, moga,,,,you have to be kidding me, this is just awful !!!!!!

Unfortunately we don't have the cattle...or the Smarts all across the board... problem is when hook goes we bring back a Rookie.... Only uncle wayne could fix this mess and he wouldn't touch it with a barge pole. To smart for that.

Latest posts