What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 | Knights vs Bulldogs @ Hunter | Sat 5.30pm

Round 22 result :: Knights vs Bulldogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RABK

Referee

nrl-r22newcby.jpg

2012teams-new-her.jpg

1. Darius Boyd 2. Kevin Naiqama 3. Dane Gagai 4. Timana Tahu 5. Akuila Uate 6. Jarrod Mullen 7. Tyrone Roberts
8. Zane Tetevano 9. Danny Buderus (c) 10. Willie Mason 11. Chris Houston 12. Joel Edwards 13. Neville Costigan​

Interchange: 14. Robbie Rochow 15. Zeb Taia 16. Adam Cuthbertson 17. Alex McKinnon

2012teams-cby-main.jpg

1. Ben Barba 2. Sam Perrett 3. Josh Morris 4. Krisnan Inu 5. Jonathan Wright 6. Josh Reynolds 7. Joel Romelo
8. Aiden Tolman 9. Michael Ennis 10. James Graham 11. Frank Pritchard 12. Josh Jackson 13. Greg Eastwood

Interchange: 14. Martin Taupau 15. Dale Finucane 16. Corey Payne 17. David Stagg
Reserves: 20. Harlan Alaalatoa​

2012ref-pink.jpg

Match officials:
Jason Robinson and Brett Suttor
Sideline Officials: Dan Eastwood and Ricky MacFarlane
Video Referee: Bernard Sutton​

Related matches :: Toyota Cup R22
Knights v Bulldogs @ Hunter, Sat 3:15pm
Related matches :: VB NSW Cup R22
Newcastle Knights (NEW) Bye

Last edited by a moderator:

Jono078

Referee
Everyone should be extremely pumped for this.

I thought the Dogs would have a let down after that Manly game, but they proved they were to good for the Cowboys.

We did a job on them earlier in the year, we have every right to be confident going into this one.

CANNOT wait!

Jono078

Referee
Just looked up who the Titans play as well. They play the Rabbitohs.

So both of us have similar games, who wants it more - 8th spot or minor premiership.

The result of the 2 games will have big impact on 4 teams.

Silent Knight

First Grade
30000 Knights fans. An in-form team with a supercoach.

You can only draw one conclusion. Bulldogs by 30. Our season ends next weekend.

RABK

Referee
Much the same needed from us as the great performance in round 4. We did a few things that really unsettled the dogs.

- Wrapped up the ball and willing to concede metres to do so - we negated the Bulldogs forwards offload ability. Better to concede an extra 2 or 3 metres every run in wrapping the ball up then the 20-50m line breaks form offloads that the Dogs are tearing teams up with.

- Fast line speed. We had guys like Houston, Buderus, Faas and Snowden rushing to meet the ball carrier and this really frustrated the bigger Bulldogs forwards, they were getting hit before they made the advantage line and then been hit with additional numbers.

- Smash the shit out of Barba every single opportunity. We really kept him quiet.

The dogs are a much better side then they were back then so we'll have to be just as amazing in defence as we were that day and really click in attack as we have done the last few weeks.

IanG

Coach
Should be a big crowd. As I stated in the other game thread. Hope they play the club song as the boys run out and not the Bon Jovi NRL Theme.

Apey

Staff member
Huge game, can't wait. I tipped us against the Raiders but beating the competition leaders is a huge ask. I'm not going to get ahead of myself, I think we have an awesome chance at beating them but by the same token I think we will fall just short. But if we lose, it won't be the end of our season, Titans are playing Souths next week which is very good for us.

hugzy

Juniors
30000 Knights fans. An in-form team with a supercoach.

You can only draw one conclusion. Bulldogs by 30. Our season ends next weekend.

HAHAHHAHA exactly wat i thought

we do seem to enjoy playing the bardogs though... maybe it's the colours

Jobdog

Live Update Team
As long as you keep going all BunniesMan on us, that's fine.

However, I do have a query which I require all on this forum to participate in and it involves a forum member's attendance or not ...

Medievalknight's last match he saw live at the ground was the Raiders match in Round 14, he's missed all games since and there has only been one exception where we lost (the Souths game).

So the question is whether or not he should be allowed to attend the match on Saturday :sarcasm:

Last edited:
I do have a query which I require all on this forum to participate in and it involves a forum member's attendance or not ...

Medievalknight's last match he saw live at the ground was the Raiders match in Round 14, he's missed all games since and there has only been one exception where we lost (the Souths game).

So the question is whether or not he should be allowed to attend the match on Saturday :sarcasm:

Why not poll it JD.... :(

However, I do have a query which I require all on this forum to participate in and it involves a forum member's attendance or not ...

Dessies paying me a MOTZA to go JD... :lol: (so is Timmah)

Last edited:

Latest posts