What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 - Other Games

Chipmunk

Coach
Broncos winning tonight probably doesn't change our ability to finish Top 4. Realistically as we still play them we'd have to more than likely beat them in that game to have a chance of finishing Top 4.

EelsFan05

Bench
Just a lucky guess. Plenty of people thought Arthur was ordinary after we shit ourselves at the end of 2014 and then ran 12th in 2015. And those were much better squads than 2011-2012.

Most people thought Gutherson and Moses were shit too. Losers think everyone's shit.
Or maybe you're just a bad judge. Either way we came to agree.. over time.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
If the Titans were willing to pay $600k, Id imagine plenty of clubs could find the other $600k.
Maybe. I'm not so sure.
Not Parramatta
Not storm
Not roosters
Not Broncos
Not :shark:
Not knights
Bulldogs maybe but they seem to have cap problems already
Tigers maybe
Not cowboys
Souths?
Not warriors
Not manly
Raiders?
Not Penrith
Dragons?
OK there's a few. I honestly don't think he would change again though.

Parra Pride

Referee
Broncos winning tonight probably doesn't change our ability to finish Top 4. Realistically as we still play them we'd have to more than likely beat them in that game to have a chance of finishing Top 4.

Let's beat the Knights and the Titans before we even dream of the top 4.

Chipmunk

Coach
Maybe. I'm not so sure.
Not Parramatta
Not storm
Not roosters
Not Broncos
Not :shark:
Not knights
Bulldogs maybe but they seem to have cap problems already
Tigers maybe
Not cowboys
Souths?
Not warriors
Not manly
Raiders?
Not Penrith
Dragons?
OK there's a few. I honestly don't think he would change again though.

If you only had to pay him $600k and you had a TPA of $200k in that $600, I dare say plenty of those clubs you say No would soon be interested.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Sharks no desire or passion to go back to back

raiders 18-8
they will win by 30+ here....

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Or maybe you're just a bad judge. Either way we came to agree.. over time.
If his record at Parramatta meant anything at all he wouldn't have gotten the job at the Warriors. The fact is you went off half cocked. Just because your guess turned out to be right doesn't mean your judgement was correct.

Nearly half of the people here voted for Jason Taylor to replace Stuart: https://forums.leagueunlimited.com/threads/eels-appoint-brad-arthur-as-head-coach.426789/

Based on what? 2006? 2001? Most people form opinions very early based on f**k all and then they stick to them. That's why you people are wrong so often. How about we dredge up the wrist-slitters' opinions of our chances after we lost four in a row this year? The f**ken idiots were going on about the spoon.

You need to reserve your judgement. This isn't the punt.

Gazzamatta

Coach
If his record at Parramatta meant anything at all he wouldn't have gotten the job at the Warriors. The fact is you went off half cocked. Just because your guess turned out to be right doesn't mean your judgement was correct.

Nearly half of the people here voted for Jason Taylor to replace Stuart: https://forums.leagueunlimited.com/threads/eels-appoint-brad-arthur-as-head-coach.426789/

Based on what? 2006? 2001? Most people form opinions very early based on f**k all and then they stick to them. That's why you people are wrong so often. How about we dredge up the wrist-slitters' opinions of our chances after we lost four in a row this year? The f**ken idiots were going on about the spoon.

You need to reserve your judgement. This isn't the punt.
You're right. My bad.

Latest posts