What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 - Other Games

If his record at Parramatta meant anything at all he wouldn't have gotten the job at the Warriors. The fact is you went off half cocked. Just because your guess turned out to be right doesn't mean your judgement was correct.

Nearly half of the people here voted for Jason Taylor to replace Stuart: https://forums.leagueunlimited.com/threads/eels-appoint-brad-arthur-as-head-coach.426789/

Based on what? 2006? 2001? Most people form opinions very early based on f**k all and then they stick to them. That's why you people are wrong so often. How about we dredge up the wrist-slitters' opinions of our chances after we lost four in a row this year? The f**ken idiots were going on about the spoon.

You need to reserve your judgement. This isn't the punt.
We lost four straight ffs... We haven't done that since 2016!!

Gazzamatta

Coach
Sharks look shattered. Confidence impacted seriously. Could be a defining moment. Now Bird gone as well. Who's going to call it?

T.S Quint

Coach
So just the Broncos/Titans game didn't go our way. Not to worry. That's quite a lot of good luck we've gotten over the past few weeks. Not used to this.

EelsFan05

Bench
If his record at Parramatta meant anything at all he wouldn't have gotten the job at the Warriors. The fact is you went off half cocked. Just because your guess turned out to be right doesn't mean your judgement was correct.

You need to reserve your judgement. This isn't the punt.

It wasn't a guess. I was right (as were most on here), you were wrong. Much like how you were wrong about Sandclown. I know it must be be a hard pill to swallow.

I wouldn't be hanging my hat on decisions the Warriors administration make in relation to coaches. Or anything for that matter of fact.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
It wasn't a guess. I was right (as were most on here), you were wrong. Much like how you were wrong about Sandclown. I know it must be be a hard pill to swallow.
I was definitely wrong about Sandow. But not Kearney. Because I know less than 50 games is too soon to make a call. Guys like Hagan and Stuart were premiership winners with win rates over 65% after their first two seasons. That proves I'm right that 42 games is too small a sample to make a judgement.

It says more about Kearney that he has only been employed by dud clubs like Parra and the Warriors than his win record at those clubs. If he was a decent coach he would get better offers.

I wouldn't be hanging my hat on decisions the Warriors administration make in relation to coaches. Or anything for that matter of fact.
Don't go crowing about getting a guess right pal. It just makes you look like an amateur. People death ride Stuart but still coaching in the NRL too. Meanwhile Eels 'favourites' like Jason Taylor and Daniel Anderson will never coach first grade again.

EelsFan05

Bench
Don't go crowing about getting a guess right pal. It just makes you look like an amateur.

You do fair job of that every day yourself.... pal. Isn't there a thread somewhere that needs one of your narcissistic dribbling posts.

Last edited:

Suitman

Post Whore
Just a lucky guess. Plenty of people thought Arthur was ordinary after we shit ourselves at the end of 2014 and then ran 12th in 2015. And those were much better squads than 2011-2012.

Most people thought Gutherson and Moses were shit too. Losers think everyone's shit.

You say these things constantly to back up your arguments but once again, I don't remember many people saying these things on this forum.
In fact, most people thought Arthur would be good for us.
Most people didn't know much about Gutherson, and furthermore, most people were happy that we'd secured Moses.
In future, can you please back up these claims with facts or links, or alternatively, stop talking shit.

Latest posts