What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 - Rabbitohs vs Roosters. Friday 10th of August 7:55pm

Pommy

Coach
Can’t wvlieve they have the women playing in green and pink in a final.
Should be green and red, no gimmicks needed.

Travitoh

First Grade
I was a bit concerned that we'd have a comedown tonight after the great result last week but I'm content with that first half. It was a grind and we've had little opportunity to open it up.
That said, we need Cody to get the footy on the move. Too many times has he recieved it flat footed and just distributed it with little attacking intent fron anyone in myrtle and pink.
The odd occasion he has ran, the defence has looked like opening up a bit.
Not our best footy or our worst but i feel good at halftime.

ThingFish

Juniors
Boys are digging deep. Balls to the wall. Itsa I might be joining you in the zipper club. I’m getting carried out of ANZ either way, bourbon poisoning or heart issue. Carn The Mighties!!!

Curns13

Juniors
I was a bit worried about Murray at the start of the year with his body type and lack of weight. But watching the way the moves with speed and uses his footwork, I really think he offers something different in attack. Obviously, he could tackle a bus, but his attack seems like it’ll be just fine.

Curns13

Juniors
Once again, Reyno kicks it straight into the defensive line. This time they score. The little thing have been costing us all game.

ouryears

Bench
Lol if you had one 1 premiership in 5 years it’d be 20% not 25%

You goober, stop embarrassing yourself
Roosters are a club with no beating heart, a club that recruits guns for hire but lol, their guns don’t fire.

RoRters, cheats.

Crowds of 6,000, a fan base that would not even fill a shoe box.
Enjoy the solitary.

Souths are light years ahead of you

Last edited:

Latest posts