What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 v The Sharks

Iamback

Coach
Runs hard tackles, Tackles Hard and needs time in the NRL. I’d say he offers a fair bit.

Trust me, that bench spot won’t decide this game.

Your last sentence is spot on.

If that bench spot is going to get very minimum game time, Then surely he is better off playing longer minutes in NSW Cup?

Your friend Soni needs game time. Giving Kenny middle minutes solves that. Hosking likely spends time in the middle too.
if we are looking at 20 mins at the most then an older guy not in need of development is better

WestyLife

First Grade
May being out for the season threw a spanner in the works.

The Parra trial side would of been NSW Cup otherwise. That had Turuva as centre.

We are seeing the downside of having a very very young NSW Cup side

Yeah they'll come along in time.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Your last sentence is spot on.

If that bench spot is going to get very minimum game time, Then surely he is better off playing longer minutes in NSW Cup?

Your friend Soni needs game time. Giving Kenny middle minutes solves that. Hosking likely spends time in the middle too.
if we are looking at 20 mins at the most then an older guy not in need of development is better
He’s not my friend, I just recognise the value that he adds. If he wasn’t a very talented footballer I wouldn’t care

age.s

First Grade
I look forward to seeing the team lose momentum this weekend when Luke comes on alongside Smith and Eisenhuth.

Latest posts