What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 v The Sharks

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Another sweeping statement Chins. That's 2 in the last week.

How do you know what the club's expectation of Luke is? Are you on the coaching team..........

You and I plus almost everyone on this forum (except for Blade) have no idea in this matter.
Well Blade himself said we are after a hooker. That speaks volumes. I like Soni's attacking game and I want him to succeed but it's not looking good

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Well Blade himself said we are after a hooker. That speaks volumes. I like Soni's attacking game and I want him to succeed but it's not looking good

Still doesn't explain you confidently exclaiming that Luke is way behind where the club wants him to be.

Are you on the coaching team. To make such bold unfounded statements.

Or is it WHAT YOU THINK. But you've pretended that it's what the club thinks.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Still doesn't explain you confidently exclaiming that Luke is way behind where the club wants him to be.

Are you on the coaching team. To make such bold unfounded statements.

Or is it WHAT YOU THINK. But you've pretended that it's what the club thinks.
Hahaha it's almost finals and he's playing 15mins. It's clear it hasn't gone to plan

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
You don’t know what you’re looking at, you’ve proven that time and time again.

The club wouldn’t have extended him and kept him in our top 17 if they thought the same as you.

Exactly. I'll take note of what Ivan chooses, and selects. Rather a pleb like me, with a keyboard onboard.

Working Fran Healy GIF by Travis

Luke Bowden

First Grade
By round 22 we'd want "our best hooker" if he was that playing at least 40mins
That’s not the plan, that’s what you want.

Our team doesn’t run a dummy half oriented attack, it hasn’t for the last three years. We use multiple first receivers to bring the forwards onto the ball.

The reason that Soni is sitting on the bench longer is the job that Kenny doing and the fact that we are never chasing points.

Sonj is great at jumping out of Dummy half and bringing players onto the ball, that’s what he brings.

You need to stop comparing us to other sides and trust the process.

So keep trying though matey,

Chins get the wins

First Grade
That’s not the plan, that’s what you want.

Our team doesn’t run a dummy half oriented attack, it hasn’t for the last three years. We use multiple first receivers to bring the forwards onto the ball.

The reason that Soni is sitting on the bench longer is the job that Kenny doing and the fact that we are never chasing points.

Sonj is great at jumping out of Dummy half and bringing players onto the ball, that’s what he brings.

You need to stop comparing us to other sides and trust the process.

So keep trying though matey,
Hahahaha f**k me that's a dud take

Chins get the wins

First Grade
You are proving my point for me. So Soni can only play 1 way? Api played within himself 99% of the time here. How handy would Luke's grubbers into the ingoal be for most of the game? Would be amazing

Luke Bowden

First Grade
You are proving my point for me. So Soni can only play 1 way? Api played within himself 99% of the time here. How handy would Luke's grubbers into the ingoal be for most of the game? Would be amazing
We don’t need goal line drop outs, we need the ball in play and teams to be pinned in their 20 for multiple sets.

Grubbers are good if they lead to a try, 7 tackle sets and goal line drop outs are not good. I’d rather us just take the tackle on the 1m than give up at goal line drop out.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
We don’t need goal line drop outs, we need the ball in play and teams to be pinned in their 20 for multiple sets.

Grubbers are good if they lead to a try, 7 tackle sets and goal line drop outs are not good. I’d rather us just take the tackle on the 1m than give up at goal line drop out.
I want them for tries not repeat sets.
I know you're one of the ones on here who understands Nathan's kicking (practicality based of NFL). With high bombs, for some reason he tried to change it last week and the Dogs made more meters off "good kicks to the corner"