What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 23 - Broncos vs Rabbitohs, Thursday 16th of August 7:50pm @ Suncorp Stadium

ThingFish

Juniors
I think they’re nearly all carrying something.

Sam is carrying an injury around his groin too or some kind of strain and rumours off other sites are George is carrying something too.
From the training photos it looks more like Tom is carrying a knee injury, heavily strapped. George looked ok.

callmack1

Staff member
It's that time of the week again, Game Day!! I just hope our effort is where it needs to be tonight, if our effort is good and we go down, I can deal with that due to our injuries.

Souths continue Juniors production line with Hiroti inclusion: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2018/08/15/souths-continue-juniors-push-with-hiroti-inclusion/

Greg Inglis opens up on his battle with mental illness: https://wwos.nine.com.au/2018/08/15/19/31/south-sydney-rabbitohs-greg-inglis-mental-health

In regards to the injuries some of our guys may be carrying, that happens, that's footy. I think most of the players in the comp would be carrying something at this time of year, it's just a matter of how you manage it.

CliveC

Juniors
Don't be surprised if Reyno is playing poorly again that Seibs moves Cody to half and Tracey to 5/8.
Our tactical kicking and goal kicking would suffer but we would have two v.g.attacking players in the halves.
Tracey has a good short kicking game too!

southsport

First Grade
Don't be surprised if Reyno is playing poorly again that Seibs moves Cody to half and Tracey to 5/8.
Our tactical kicking and goal kicking would suffer but we would have two v.g.attacking players in the halves.
To be honest with you Clive I can't see it happening unless Reyno is succumbing to injury.

callmack1

Staff member
Sorry man, with all due respect, I have to disagree there. No way can you make changes like that this late in the season, fighting for the top of the ladder unless there is an injury in the halves. That would completely throw our spine out of whack and undo all those great combinations that have been built up throughout the year which would have huge consequences on our Premiership chances. Tracey is a quality player but suggesting to completely change the spine at this time of the season when we are possibly gunning for a Premiership is really not a good idea sorry.

Yes, he's had the odd off game (last week included do to a little niggle he had) but apart from this, he's been in fantastic form this year. I just hope that continues.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Like Southy I can’t see that happening.

AR is there currently to pass and tackle and not do as much kicking. He’s carrying a groin injury.

If he’s succumbs to that in the match and Tracey is on the bench that is only how it would happen.

George is still in Sydney by the way pending the birth of his second child so he’s by Joanna’ side. Very well looks like he’s out tonight.

It’d mean Sam to prop and Murray to lock with Britt or Tracey coming in.

Rabbits20

Immortal
It wouldn’t surprise me if we see this:

1. Gagai
2. Hunt
3. Burns
14. Hiroti
5. Kennar
6. Cody
7. AR
8. Tom
9. Cook
13. Sam
11. Sutto
12. Angus
15. Murray

4. Fuimaono
16. Clark
17. Tatola
21. Tracey

Itsamansgame

Juniors
I’m not feeling confident with all our backs out on top of George being out most likely. This is also where we miss a player like Nicholls who is also injured.
2 possibilities tonight,will the Broncos be,"I don't give a f**k by the players with the carry on with Bennett and not go at us with much conviction.
The other being lets get out there and do it for Wayne and kick our arse,I'm hoping only Boyd has this opinion!

Rabbits20

Immortal
2 possibilities tonight,will the Broncos be,"I don't give a f**k by the players with the carry on with Bennett and not go at us with much conviction.
The other being lets get out there and do it for Wayne and kick our arse,I'm hoping only Boyd has this opinion!
I think they’re gonna kick arse.

callmack1

Staff member
Like Southy I can’t see that happening.

AR is there currently to pass and tackle and not do as much kicking. He’s carrying a groin injury.

If he’s succumbs to that in the match and Tracey is on the bench that is only how it would happen.

George is still in Sydney by the way pending the birth of his second child so he’s by Joanna’ side. Very well looks like he’s out tonight.

It’d mean Sam to prop and Murray to lock with Britt or Tracey coming in.
I completely understand him staying behind but that'd be a huge blow for us if he doesn't end up playing.

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Tracey could be dynamite late in the game against tired forwards.
Tracey could be dynamite period given some time in the top grade,I know it's a huge jump but he's been top notch for the Bears.
Last game......2 tries,1 try assist,1 line break,1 line break assist,5 tackle breaks,22 tackles,22 runs and 210 metres.
AR wouldn't run after a box of laxatives!

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Tracey could be dynamite period given some time in the top grade,I know it's a huge jump but he's been top notch for the Bears.
Last game......2 tries,1 try assist,1 line break,1 line break assist,5 tackle breaks,22 tackles,22 runs and 210 metres.
AR wouldn't run after a box of laxatives!
And he's 183 cm or 6 feet tall,with great footwork......he's a handful.

Latest posts