What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 23 - Broncos vs Rabbitohs, Thursday 16th of August 7:50pm @ Suncorp Stadium

Rabbits20

Immortal
Tracey could be dynamite period given some time in the top grade,I know it's a huge jump but he's been top notch for the Bears.
Last game......2 tries,1 try assist,1 line break,1 line break assist,5 tackle breaks,22 tackles,22 runs and 210 metres.
AR wouldn't run after a box of laxatives!
Completely different in first grade though.

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Completely different in first grade though.
Souths would be outstanding with a half back that would run and take on the line.
Sooner or later AR will be obsolete,he won't be able to justify his place on his kicking game alone,"which hasn't been top shelf for awhile".
Walker came from QLD Cup in his mid 20's and cut the mustard,absolutely no reason at all why Tracey would have problems,yes first grade is different but at sometime in everyone's first grade career they have had to debut or we wouldn't have a comp,and if you prove yourself you stay!
Look how well the 2 young fellas performed at the Panthers and Warriors who stepped up for Cleary and Johnson.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Souths would be outstanding with a half back that would run and take on the line.
Sooner or later AR will be obsolete,he won't be able to justify his place on his kicking game alone,"which hasn't been top shelf for awhile".
Walker came from QLD Cup in his mid 20's and cut the mustard,absolutely no reason at all why Tracey would have problems,yes first grade is different but at sometime in everyone's first grade career they have had to debut or we wouldn't have a comp,and if you prove yourself you stay!
Look how well the 2 young fellas performed at the Panthers and Warriors who stepped up for Cleary and Johnson.
I think AR has been very good this year and stepped up. His form has been good.

I see your point though.

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Rabs in this world fortune favours the brave,it's about taking chances and having the balls to back your convictions,stay positive and never back yourself into a corner!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Rabs in this world fortune favours the brave,it's about taking chances and having the balls to back your convictions,stay positive and never back yourself into a corner!
Well we aren’t gonna dump AR for Tracey let me tell you that... AR is safe. Especially with the combo he and Cody have built....

Anyhow cmmmmmmmmmooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnn

FIRE Up!! Bring the energy and hunger ffs....

We want top 2so let’s find a way to make it bloody well happen....

Gotta dig deep......

Geez it’s gonna be mighty tough tonight though!

callmack1

Staff member
Well we aren’t gonna dump AR for Tracey let me tell you that... AR is safe. Especially with the combo he and Cody have built....

Anyhow cmmmmmmmmmooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnn

FIRE Up!! Bring the energy and hunger ffs....

We want top 2so let’s find a way to make it bloody well happen....

Gotta dig deep......

Geez it’s gonna be mighty tough tonight though!
Very tough for sure mate!! Especially as we may be without George too now. I'm not 100% sure but I think he may have stayed in Sydney due to the impending birth of his daughter.

That's gonna make it real tough if true.

Rabbitohs forward not focused on fairytale finish: https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/08/16/rabbitohs-forward-jason-clark-not-focused-on-fairy-tale-finish/

English Rose

Juniors
Is anyone else slightly worried about Sam?

Let’s be honest he had his worse game last week and he will want to make up for it so will be fired up and the last thing we need is him taking someone’s head off and getting suspended for the finals!

Just hope he doesn’t try too hard!

Rabbits20

Immortal

Let’s be honest he had his worse game last week and he will want to make up for it so will be fired up and the last thing we need is him taking someone’s head off and getting suspended for the finals!

Lol don’t give me something else to worry about hahaha

CliveC

Juniors
Last weeks one out running looked like a leaf out of Maguires coaching manual,play the same this week and we are dead in the water!

Rabbitoad

Juniors
Don't be surprised if Reyno is playing poorly again that Seibs moves Cody to half and Tracey to 5/8.
Our tactical kicking and goal kicking would suffer but we would have two v.g.attacking players in the halves.
Tracey has a good short kicking game too!
Tracey is a brilliant running footballer, if Walker went down injured I'd back him to come in and play 6 without doubt.

But he isn't an organising half. Walker/Tracey would have similar issues to Milford/Nikorima.

He also makes Cody Walker look like Cameron Murray in defence.

Overall, very promising young player though

ThingFish

Juniors
$1.92 each on Sportsbet at the moment,I actually think we should be better odds way to short.
I think you’ll find that’s for the line betting with Broncs +4.5. Currently head to head we are $1.54 and the Broncs $2.45. I gotta say the $2.45 looks attractive given the state of our side.

ThingFish

Juniors
Tracey is a brilliant running footballer, if Walker went down injured I'd back him to come in and play 6 without doubt.

But he isn't an organising half. Walker/Tracey would have similar issues to Milford/Nikorima.

He also makes Cody Walker look like Cameron Murray in defence.

Overall, very promising young player though
It’s all superfluous now. Tracey’s not in the 17. But I can’t wait till he is.

southsport

First Grade

Sam is carrying injury.