What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 23 v Eels

Fangs

Coach
Though stranger things have happened. Brisbane Broncos in 2022.

Their fall out of the 8 in the last few weeks of the competition is one of the craziest form drops in history. Equal 5th on 28 points +69 F/A...they lost their last three games to finish 9th on -36 F/A...

Eels and Storm gave them a couple thrashings. They were home games as well which made it even more remarkable.

So the Eels have hope for the spoon yet.

hindy111

Post Whore
You need not worry the tigers will struggle to win another game this year

They play Souths,Manly,Eels at home and Knights away. I'd give them a chance against Knights and Souths. I don't see any big losses.
Parra have Penrith,Roosters, Brisbane,Dragons. If any of those sides click there could easily be 40 point wins.
And in the last game who knows but points are worth double as far as differential goes. So if Tigers got a 16 point win it would be 32 point dofferential

age.s

First Grade
Personally I'd rather see the Eels win a few and put pressure on a Brisbane bottom 2 scenario.

Edit: not this week obv.

hindy111

Post Whore
Personally I'd rather see the Eels win a few and put pressure on a Brisbane bottom 2 scenario.

Edit: not this week obv.

I was thinking. All 3 sides who lost to Penrith in the grand final have been given the kiss of death.

As horrid as Parra are I'd say Brisbane if don't play finals are the biggest dissapointmemt of the year along with South then Warriors.