What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 23 v Eels

Fangs

Coach
We are going to be missing our top 3 edge guys, We need all hands on deck if they are fit play them

I agree.

We play our strongest line up possible next week. Its a finals hit out. We play Raiders, Souths and Titans next and none of those teams will be in the 8.

I think you are right. We will win next week, lose the Raiders game then win our last two. If we rest players its against the Raiders f**k that road trip.

Pjf04b

Juniors
A few 2024 firsts tonight in penalties -
Push in the back trying to chase a kick off
Leg extended catching a kick
Pushing a kicker after a kick - "it was unnecessary" the ref said, while the catcher ws creamed in mid-air.

And the last challenge for the knock on - the first thing the bunker said was "we are looking at Clearys run", not we are checking who knocked it on!

Some of the worst refereeing in 2024!

Iamback

Coach
I agree.

We play our strongest line up possible next week. Its a finals hit out. We play Raiders, Souths and Titans next and none of those teams will be in the 8.

I think you are right. We will win next week, lose the Raiders game then win our last two. If we rest players its against the Raiders f**k that road trip.

I think we are still searching for some form too but we still a realistic chance to finish 4th

betcats

Referee
Shout out to toleau he threw a couple bad passes tonight but geez he can throw a quick clean long pass nice sometimes. His pass out of hooker for the last try was sublime. I think he’s a genuine nrl hooker.

Kilkenny

Coach
The Eels as expected turned up tonight and made it very difficult for us.

Terrific courage shown to come back against all odds, while not being anywhere near our best.

It goes without saying we need Edwards, JFH, Alamoti, Garner back if we are to be any chance this season. Henry as well but he was I’ll apparently.

If Liam Martin is suspended, I didn’t think it was that bad, certainly not worthy of two weeks as some are suggesting, but he may benefit physically from a couple of weeks rest. Maverick has done reasonably well his past couple of games and should come in if Liam is out.

I thought the 9-3 penalty count against us was harsh, Peter Gough to me at the game made it very difficult with some of his calls.

Anyway, not pretty by any means, and some of our defence just wasn’t good enough but hopefully it is a wake up call we need.

Goonji

Juniors
I wish we weren't losing Jeome Luai but when the game needs to be won nathan steps up. That's not taking away from what luai done in SOO this year or when Nathan was out. But he just takes a backward step.

Latest posts