What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 23 v Eels

WestyLife

First Grade
Unlike that fool who said Soni Luke was supposed to be better than Api this year.

Not what he said. He said Soni at the end of this season we'd want more than Api or he'd go past him. I have to assume playing at the tigers and age were the factors with Soni reaching his potential under Ivan in this Panthers system. Not as out there an opinion as its made out even though it hasn't panned out.

Not what he said. He said Soni at the end of this season we'd want more than Api or he'd go past him. I have to assume playing at the tigers and age were the factors with Soni reaching his potential under Ivan in this Panthers system. Not as out there an opinion as its made out even though it hasn't panned out.
To be fair if Api was playing for us at the same level he is playing at the Tigers, he would be in exactly the same position as Soni is now (ie Cup hooker) on a huge salary.

Don’t pay 30 year old hookers big money unless their name is Cameron Smith (Saints don’t seem to have got the memo either).

Chins get the wins

First Grade
It's insane any way you try and think about it and while I disagree with Luke a lot on here most of his thoughts are based in reality and I can see where he's coming from

Buuut this call was hilarious

WestyLife

First Grade
It's insane any way you try and think about it and while I disagree with Luke a lot on here most of his thoughts are based in reality and I can see where he's coming from

Yeah it was a bit out there but I get backing us over them. Ivan has been pretty good at developing players. Soni will just go down as a guy who never reached his potential.

The yak

Juniors

No he said he would be as good or better than Api.

I think he got this half right. Api has regressed but Soni hasn’t kicked on.

The yak

Juniors

His call was stupid. So was his hype on Yam in the pre-season. No wonder he disappeared for a few months after Yam got charged..

WestyLife

First Grade

OK I got that wrong but the reasons are the same. Luke looked to have all the potential in the world and Api went to the Tigers. Ivan turned Kenny from a lock into a very serviceable hooker. The fact Luke didn't make it and improve dramatically is the insane part second only to poking bums @Chins get the wins

Chins get the wins

First Grade
OK I got that wrong but the reasons are the same. Luke looked to have all the potential in the world and Api went to the Tigers. Ivan turned Kenny from a lock into a very serviceable hooker. The fact Luke didn't make it and improve dramatically is the insane part second only to poking bums @Chins get the wins
Kenny would be crap at most clubs. Yeo allows us to play a tacklebot at 9

Latest posts