What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 23 v The Bloody Bulldogs

MyThe Dragons can definitely get that 8th finals spot this season and with a few new faces (Cook, Holmes?) maybe there's hope for us yet in the years to come.

We are better than everyone thought however I do think our for and against will cost us a tilt at 8th spot. Then, for all the hard work, it just becomes another final less campaign in the end.

I know we are working hard to secure players but the fact we are already down a Zac and only up one Cook is beyond scary.

The coach deserves great credit but the club on a whole have not changed.

Last week against the Storm our halves shared our attack
Hunt on the left , flanno on the right
worked a treat ...in sync
Last night it was Hunt domination
Why change something that worked ?
Effort was there last night..Execution Poor
I don’t know but they both looked panicked last night regardless of who had the ball in hand.

The Storm win was a broken clock is correct twice a day type scenario. A hard earned win very well deserved but it’s not as if we have come up with halves/ team that can bring down the Storm. It was just a wonderful rare event.

Our halves combo is better than last year but light years off the pace of first grade.

dungay dragon

Juniors
I don’t know but they both looked panicked last night regardless of who had the ball in hand.

The Storm win was a broken clock is correct twice a day type scenario. A hard earned win very well deserved but it’s not as if we have come up with halves/ team that can bring down the Storm. It was just a wonderful rare event.

Our halves combo is better than last year but light years off the pace of first grade.
Yep
The entire side appeared very nervy , esp in the first half
We have to keep searching for an Organiser type Half Back
Not many about
What a crazy season and results
L Week the Titans put the cleaners thru the Broncs in the 2nd half putting on 6 unanswered tries to Nil
Last night the Broncs do similar to the Cows at home
Just proves you must be Up for every game or you will be towelled up

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
He is absolutely terrible. Wont ever earn a rep jersey, dont even compare the 2. Flanno decided to throw a metre forward pass because he bottled it. He is horrible, Hunt has almost all our try assist what about flanno the absolute plank. Does fk all
You are entitled to your opinion. That doesn't mean that you are right or that I have to agree with you. I would like to have a more accomplished No 6, but very few, if any, are available. Kyle was just one of many poor performances last night.

John moz

Juniors
Flanno had a shocker of a game no attack we desperately need a running no 6 .
Flanno will be gone for weeks need to bring up King Tongia killing it nsw cup.

rasaint

Juniors
Brief comment;

The bulldogs looked a bit better most of the game. Phil Gould has been able to buy Elite and quality players for the dogs ( Ado Carr, Chricton, Burton, etc ) and it shows. Our roster not at that level.

However, we competed well and I agree that at a pinch and some rub of the green it might have been a very close result.

The KF ‘bite allegation’ looks very dodgy and bit of nothing to me. SC is relishing his role in leading the dogs forward and imo gave a soft headbutt in headgear to KF to establish I‘m top dog and don’t forget type situation. He keep grinding his face into KF, who never lifted his head but kept thrashing about side to side to get up and play the ball. I was surprised at the commentary actually heavily critics ing KF. Go figure. I wasn’t particularly perturbed at KF or SC.

anyway, let’s hope for a win next week.

I’m not a Saints fan but if Flanagan gets wiped for munching on Crichton’s nose it’s a travesty of justice, Crichton head butted him 3 or 4 times in the exchange. Biting is a dog act but in this case Crichton got what he deserved
100%
Honestly don’t care what happens as Kyle needs a spell but that was all instigated by Crichton being a big tough man and invading his space with no thought of consequence. Sometimes a dog gets bitten.