What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 23 v Warriors

what ever

Juniors
Yeah to mark Hurrell!..John would be manure!

I don't think it would only be Isaac John that would find that hard. GI said on the Matty Johns show a couple of weeks ago that he couldn't even contain him. And was shocked that Hurrell was only 22yr old.

So who on the team could? No don't answer that i think i already know the answer.

Full strength we have two that could sit him on his arse most runs, shame they play in the middle and are injured haha

murraymob

Coach
u20 game looks like it will be on tv at 11.30 .Should be a great game first time in a while our team has been at full strength

mxlegend99

Referee
Ridiculous if Moylan is fit. Coote and Moylan should both spend time in the halves in preparation for finding a partner to Soward next year. Likewise Walsh should spend the rest of the season warming the Windsor bench.

Why drop a bloke who is part of our future while blokes who arent will play??

TheFrog

Coach
Could be a second tier issue.

ie Coote is a fullback or latterly a five-eighth. Most his career at 1. If Moylan is going to play at 1 Coote has to be in the side somewhere, such as on the bench, and as has been pointed out you can't carry such a small footballer on your bench.

Alternatively, Walsh and Coote have been responsible in partnership for a LOT of tries for this team. Maybe thats what Cleary is looking for today.

Last edited:

mxlegend99

Referee
Coote off to a great start. Standing in the line allowing an easy grubber for a try. Moylan is by far the better positioned fullback. He saves a try there IMO.

mxlegend99

Referee
Walsh with a ridiculous kick off for the time of the game. Then another try under the posts and Coote nowhere near stopping the play. Moylan is so far ahead of him its ridiculous. But so was Flash... He still always got picked.

rem286

Juniors
Coote off to a great start. Standing in the line allowing an easy grubber for a try. Moylan is by far the better positioned fullback. He saves a try there IMO.

You beat me to it!! I was wondering if he forgot he was playing full back today not 5/8. At least a future Panther in Taylor can run through a gaping hole as the Warriors go in again. I think the Warriors want pay back and it looks like they are going to get it, currently scoring at a point a minute.

Again Panthers showing no energy, slow ball movement, lazy defence.

rem286

Juniors
Lewis Brown stop running from dummy half because you struggle to make the advantage line in general play when the line is set 10m back, how do you expect to make it when they are less than 1m away!!!

rem286

Juniors
Now Coote knocks on while were hot on the attack... Hope Cleary is pleased with his fullback.

And now he spills a bomb with no contest at the drop of the ball. There must be something going at the club that is not in the public arena because no matter who is coaching the same poor team selections are occurring. Obviously not second tier issues as Fox commentators said Moylan travelled with the team as 18th man.

rem286

Juniors
That pass went further forward than some of Johns kicks, no wait his kicks usually go dead. Mansour - credit where it is due - that was a strong finish. Horrible miss on the forward pass from the refs.

Latest posts