What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 23 vs Roosters

randomdragon

Juniors
to all you wankers who thought Dufty should be picked? id rather blind Freddy than Dufty. All young juniors today get at least 7/10 for me. Sims is disgusting and that missed tackle ellis made on Hutchison shows he is not a first grader and see you later for next year. Feagai looks a really good strong winger once he gets his confidence and experience going

RedVDave

First Grade
When the opposition score 8 tries, it is a trashing.
Only 1 forward ran more than 100 metres
Totally agree it's scary how often this season only ONE forward has cracked the 100m mark. No wonder Hook has opened the cheque book in luring plenty of forwards for next year.

Way to many soft, powder puffs in our pack our best prop (rightfully) was let go and we haven't won a game since.

Kerr, Ford, Alvaro & Ellis will get very little game time next year and rightfully so.

Jeremy Dragon

Juniors
There was no boot camp this year can't envision that being the case next year this team is mentally weak thanks god we have recruited some big poppers for next year.

I'd be clipping Ellis, Ford & Kerr lazy plodders.
There was about camp this year they git back the day Norman got into the fight

Inisai Toga

Juniors
There was some good signs there today. Easts are a hard professional club and using old terminology we’re a good reserve grade side at best, but building.
Irrespective of the result from today’s pack Jack De Belin would be the only forward i’d start with in 22.
T Simms to the bench next year along with J Bird and G Burgess. Keep recruiting forwards Saints!

Dragsters

First Grade
There was no boot camp this year can't envision that being the case next year this team is mentally weak thanks god we have recruited some big poppers for next year.

I'd be clipping Ellis, Ford & Kerr lazy plodders.

After the Shellharbour debacle, if Hook doesn't flog 'em all summer then he's negligent.

They need it, surely and the whole coaching staff needs to make sure it happens or they may as well all go do something else...

SaintPauli

Juniors
Duff should be placed on gardening leave for the rest of the year, no interest, doesn’t care.
I can't blame Dufty entirely.
Yes he is out of form and yes he
is showing no desire. But! He wanted to stay, the club shunned him , left him out of the team week after week
and then go back to him out of desperation to make the finals! Reads to me like a lost club with no leadership or direction.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Seriously again with the slander against a 19 year old kid who's barely played footy this year and has never played hooker against one of the top teams in the whole comp? I dare any of you death riding him to even try being in his position with this rabble. He did well today.
There are some real champs in here mate. No one is saying Sullivan is the next Andrew Johns he just has to get to a level and build combos with some players that make us a bit more well oiled and competitive. He won’t fully hit his straps until he’s 22-23 but we need to persist and get these guys game time where we can.

I'm Hornby

Juniors
I can't blame Dufty entirely.
Yes he is out of form and yes he
is showing no desire. But! He wanted to stay, the club shunned him , left him out of the team week after week
and then go back to him out of desperation to make the finals! Reads to me like a lost club with no leadership or direction.
Every time he has been dropped this year has been due to performance as is the fact his contract wasn't extended.

Dragsters

First Grade
PiCK DUFTY fOR hIS ATtack

What attack? Didn't see it at all today. Bird ran for more meters at fullback and he and Lomax were the ones who set up our long range tries today.

Time for Dufty's media and LU forum cheerleaders to give it a rest and enjoy the last year of his nrl career next year.

I'm kinda happy we didn’t don the Big Red V today.

With his recent efforts, Dufty didn't deserve to wear it again...

be55

Juniors
To be honest I expected a 40 point thrashing given our recent form. So pleasantly surprised.

Benny Hill What GIF

We're ahead with 30mins to play, with a chance to make the eight on the line and all the momentum in the world and we proceed to let in 4 tries in 15 minutes and eventually go down by 18...

That game was there for the taking and we completely capitulated...nothing pleasant about that

Last edited:

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
No way. Too small.. Looks to me to be a typical backline utility. Has good feet, quick with some ball skills. His defense, from what I saw today, makes Hunt look like Gillmeister.
He needs to work on it, we are a lost cause. Practice makes perfect. His decision making is good, good long passing and quick. He’s not a pussy and did fold one of their props at one point. I’d just keep him there for tackling practice and bring Sloan back now we are out.