What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 23 vs Tigers.

Old Timer

Coach
Fellow fans, I need your help.
Its only Tuesday and I have already convinced myself that the Dragons will win on Saturday! I honestly believe that we will bounce back to form and smash the Tigers. What's wrong with me!?
How do I see the light?
So here goes, I am predicting that the Dragons put on an absolute display after hitting rock bottom last week and win by 13+
If anyone has any advice on how to get in touch with reality and get out of this permanent fantasy land that Dragons will win the comp please feel free to be direct and tell me to wake the f**kc up!
If you have Fox poor yourself a stiff drink and then go to
On Demand
Any time catch up
Sport
NRL
By Team
Watch Tigpies last 6 games then watch ours
Then take 2 Panadol, go to bed and sleep in the foetal position until Sunday

blacksafake

First Grade
Its only Tuesday and I have already convinced myself that the Dragons will win on Saturday! I honestly believe that we will bounce back to form and smash the Tigers. What's wrong with me!?
How do I see the light?
So here goes, I am predicting that the Dragons put on an absolute display after hitting rock bottom last week and win by 13+
If anyone has any advice on how to get in touch with reality and get out of this permanent fantasy land that Dragons will win the comp please feel free to be direct and tell me to wake the f**kc up!
A couple of uppercuts to your chin should do the trick :smile:

ALSGI

Bench
How do I see the light?
Crush, seriously why let the cat out of the bag and give everyone the heads up. I was keeping quiet on this one until after we win the next three.

FMD we were @$2 for this game with Tigers favourites. I was going to make a tidy little profit this weekend. You’ve f**kced that now.

Reality is mate, we’re still 5th and not done yet.
Still a chance despite the BS, told ya so, vitriol on here by all the keyboard professors of Rugby Leaugue.

We’re a big chance of upsetting the f**kcing Tigers, flogging the Bullgrubs and Knights up there.

Crush, seriously why let the cat out of the bag and give everyone the heads up. I was keeping quiet on this one until after we win the next three.

FMD we were @$2 for this game with Tigers favourites. I was going to make a tidy little profit this weekend. You’ve f**kced that now.

Still a chance despite the BS, told ya so, vitriol on here by all the keyboard professors of Rugby Leaugue.

We’re a big chance of upsetting the f**kcing Tigers, flogging the Bullgrubs and Knights up there.

And then the door slammed and you woke up from your dream.

Trouble is I have had the same dream.

Old habits and loves die hard.

Dragon for life

Juniors
Forgot to mention the selection of captains for the weekend is simply inspirational.
2 of the quietest blokes you would ever see and will ensure our Marcel Marceau way of dealing with shit arse refereeing is continued.
FMD we couldn't even get this part of the puzzle correct.
I think Frizz is the rightful captain. Hopefully he leads by example and the others follow. Just run hard and straight mate, as you were earlier in the season. Inglis does ok and he doesn’t talk much.
I think he is more of a leader than Widdop. Maybe he can make some of the hard calls when it comes to who’s in the team. We all know that the coach won’t do it.

hazzbeen

Bench

Love you guys but it ain't happening , the body language of players not good . Coach just keeps saying the wrong things , he really doesn't know what to do to get out of the slide . But boys I hope you guys are right and it all turns around , but for me can't see it ....

ALSGI

Bench
Love you guys but it ain't happening , the body language of players not good . Coach just keeps saying the wrong things , he really doesn't know what to do to get out of the slide . But boys I hope you guys are right and it all turns around , but for me can't see it ....
Agree Hazz, tbh can’t see it either anymore mate.
But we’re still a chance, still have some very good players, unfortunately we still have some shit coaching morons.

Crush

Coach

Mate, you are not helping here. Now I'm 100% pumped up for a big finish to the season with a push for the premiership!
Go Dragons!
#blindfaith
#idiots

blacksafake

First Grade
L plate is dumber than I give him credit for. Surely there had to be some tweaking to the team after the last month. Really the only changes are due to injuries, not form or trying to mix things up.
Is this Host’s first game back from injury? & if so I can’t see him being fit enough to get much game time. The club is run by :clown:

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
How do I see the light?
Mate are you ok.....your hallucinating.....Im worried about you ..has someone spiked your drink.....if they havnt and you know what youve been drinking can we have some

mickeylane

Bench
lets be serious here - if the players dont improve 100% from their effort last week then there is something wrong with our club that us the supporters are unaware of!! I think we will put on a spirited showing but not good enough to beat the tigers at Leichardt - still though no excuses for a time thats been top 4 up until round 21!!

I cant believe the team selection and the messages you are sending to players like Lomax, Field, Herbert...im convinced Mcgregor will be gone and im certain that as we are speaking that Mcguire or even Bennett is being spoken to....there is no chance in this world that the board can overlook a team 2 years in a row running out of puff heading into the straight...its just poor roster management and all that its served is a tired lot of 17 players who 6 of them were involved in Origin!! I mean f**k!!! its obvious burn out is the factor here....

ouryears

Bench

Ahhh haaaa haaaa haaaa haaaaaa
Living in a fantasy world boy

Latest posts