What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 24 v Storm

globalpanther

Juniors
Some injuries & suspensions…

D EDWARDS
C MCLEAN
D LAURIE
I TAGO
B TO’O
J LUAI
N CLEARY
M LEOTA
M KENNY
JFH
L SMITH
L MARTIN/M GEYER
I YEO

T TOELAU
M EISENHUTH
L HENRY
M GEYER/A KEPAOA (13 games 2nd row + 8 off bench as utility for WT)
18.S TURUVA

Kilkenny

Coach
i hope we can lift for the big occasion, this is a massive contest.

Still plenty of time to get key players back, find some form, but we need to start putting some really good games together sooner rather than later and get our edge defence sorted.

Munky

Coach
Martin is gone for a week if he accepts the early plea or two if he fights and loses.

Will we line up with a starting pack entirely of middle forwards?

Iamback

Coach
Or he plays Geyer & one of them & a bench of Toelau Eiso LS/LH Patea

Assuming Fish plays? In the injury report. Pete Green sounded less likely that he'd play.

Personally I'd play Kepoara but Ivan will pick a side to be solid in defence and back the halves to create enough points

Fangs

Coach
Ivan can't get Laurie into a game from 14. It's Trent's spot

It's a question of cover.

Toelau has looked pretty good. If the plan is to catch tired forwards he is the guy. If we are instead thinking about covering the backs then it's Laurie.

Think of a future scenario with injury cover and Laurie starts looking like the better pick. Like last years grand final. Cogger was a must with Luai's injury and thank god we picked him. Toelau can cover halves but we haven't seen him in the 1, or wing/centre.