What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 24 v Storm

hindy111

Post Whore
4 peat is ALIVE!!!
I was thinking actually playing the Roosters week 1 in Pemrith would be better then on neutral ground in a preliminary. I don't think any other side stands a chance in Prelim but Roosters if fired have some

Sime_11

Juniors
if we can have everyone fit and firing in September - it would have to take something pretty special to beat us

its just right that Penrith makes another GF - we are the best team of this decade without a doubt - you beat us and you deserve to win a comp - thats the ultimate compliment IMO

Stinkfinger

Juniors
It’s not about being right or wrong, I just saw the way he’s been playing and trusted our system. Doesnt take Jack Gibson to do that.

He was never going to be like his Dad, but his power game will come as he finds his feet.

Definitely going to give Ivan some selection headaches next year with Ice coming in.

Rylie Price and Harrison Hassett are the two I’m most disappointed in. Price is injured now, but they haven’t really progressed that well.
Ice to the engine room.

We have been without Nathan for most of the year and still run second and only lost by 2 yesterday. It has been a year for Luai and he has shined throughout the season and I'm sure we will be ok until Nathan comes back.

Latest posts