What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 24 v Storm

Girds89

Bench
No I didn’t, what glory could I possibly be seeking??? That’s such a typical Girds89 thing to say.

All I’ve ever said about MG2 is that a lot of good judges, including Craig Bellamy are impressed by him.

My post today was aimed at those who have been doubting and bagging him, that includes you.

Haha. You really havent read my posts. This shows it.

Back on the soni train LB

Abacus

Juniors
When they are told too.

When the guy behind the computer reading the data says that they can.

which is not now, because we have a title to win.
Yep, this. We needed to beat Melbourne once in the last 8 weeks of the comp. Rd 24 is not the time to show them anything that they can work on ahead of the finals.

Iamback

Coach
Yep, this. We needed to beat Melbourne once in the last 8 weeks of the comp. Rd 24 is not the time to show them anything that they can work on ahead of the finals.

I could of handled a loss better if we didn't lose that way. For me the way we fall behind is a concern.

From that game after we got in front was the dumbest football I have seen in a few years.

That isn't holding back a trick play or 2 that is bigger issues

Stinkfinger

Juniors
Hopefully we can lock up 2nt spot before the last round amd maybe rest a few blokes
Roosters would have to drop a game for us to lock up 2nd. Not sure who beats them out of Titans and Raiders. Sharks too maybe. Also last round is a special event, last regular game at the ground playing in brown and white, I expect to see our best side for that one.

The Realist

Juniors
I could of handled a loss better if we didn't lose that way. For me the way we fall behind is a concern.

From that game after we got in front was the dumbest football I have seen in a few years.

That isn't holding back a trick play or 2 that is bigger issues

Yes. It is weird how we have passages of dominance but fail to translate them into dominance in terms of the score board.

The 23 GF comes to mind. Going into half time I was majorly concerned because we had complete dominance for that half and had very little to show for it especially since we hadn't really seen the Broncos fire any real shots.

It seems as though our squad feels comfortable sitting on small leads which doesn't help the cardiac health of supporters.

Kilkenny

Coach
Anytime you lose to the Storm is difficult to stomach.

I think we were better placed had NAS not been sent to the bin.

Sure Casey scored in that first set post sin bin but thereafter we barely got out of our own half part of which was as a result of our own dumb mistakes and a couple of questionable Ashley Klein specials.

it was disappointing because I thought we could or should have been good enough to put them away even not being at full strength and losing Cleary at a critical stage.

Iamback

Coach
Anytime you lose to the Storm is difficult to stomach.

I think we were better placed had NAS not been sent to the bin.

Sure Casey scored in that first set post sin bin but thereafter we barely got out of our own half part of which was as a result of our own dumb mistakes and a couple of questionable Ashley Klein specials.

it was disappointing because I thought we could or should have been good enough to put them away even not being at full strength and losing Cleary at a critical stage.

It was all us. Klein didn't make us start spreading it, get stripped then go for the short drop out

Latest posts