What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 24 V The Warriors

Dont think he is but he should be the way he is playing been killing it in isp big strong 5/8 with ball skills and a good goal kicker as well

Apparently he has a really big boot on him too.

He only signed a 1 year deal with us though, could be hard to keep him I think.

MrBlack

Juniors
Time for mass changes.

1. Egan starts on place of Katoa who goes to NSW Cup
2. CHN to NSW cup, not sure who the next one up is, but has to be better that CHN.
3. Kikau has to start form the bench. He looks too tired out there. He is not an 80 minute player.
4. Tamau to start, RCG to bench (for impact)
5. DWZ to fullback bring in Phillips/Chriton
6. Peach to #6
7. May to the bench (cover for hooker, half, lock)

Panther_Daz

Staff member
I have been Tamou's biggest critic but he has been very good recently I have to say. He needs to start the game.

He made more metres than any of our forwards on Saturday in just 36 minutes. Perhaps he is playing for a contract elsewhere.

RCG needs to start living up to the hype. He very rarely runs for over 140m per game. He has a couple of big hits and Martin Lang type runs each game and then goes missing.

Some comparisons to other rep standard middle forwards, games with over 140m in 2018.

RCG - 3

Klemmer - 17
Taumalolo - 16
Taupau - 15
Arrow - 12
Gallen - 11
Lodge - 10
Taukeiaho - 10
S.Burgess - 10
Trbojevic - 9
Brown - 9
Fifita - 8
Fonua-Blake - 8
Vaughan - 7

I have been Tamou's biggest critic but he has been very good recently I have to say. He needs to start the game.

He made more metres than any of our forwards on Saturday in just 36 minutes. Perhaps he is playing for a contract elsewhere.

RCG needs to start living up to the hype. He very rarely runs for over 140m per game. He has a couple of big hits and Martin Lang type runs each game and then goes missing.

Some comparisons to other rep standard middle forwards, games with over 140m in 2018.

RCG - 3

Klemmer - 17
Taumalolo - 16
Taupau - 15
Arrow - 12
Gallen - 11
Lodge - 10
Taukeiaho - 10
S.Burgess - 10
Trbojevic - 9
Brown - 9
Fifita - 8
Fonua-Blake - 8
Vaughan - 7
Sure RCG could take more runs but who's hitups is he going to take?

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Sure RCG could take more runs but who's hitups is he going to take?

He needs to put his hand up and lead the way. 9 runs in 51 minutes against an average Newcastle pack isn't good enough for a NSW and Australian prop.

His runs can change the momentum of a game so we need to see more of them.

OldPanther

Coach
I'd back Egan to play 80 tbh.

So would I.

RCG - 3

Klemmer - 17
Taumalolo - 16
Taupau - 15
Arrow - 12
Gallen - 11
Lodge - 10
Taukeiaho - 10
S.Burgess - 10
Trbojevic - 9
Brown - 9
Fifita - 8
Fonua-Blake - 8
Vaughan - 7

Wow no Panthers.

He needs to put his hand up and lead the way. 9 runs in 51 minutes against an average Newcastle pack isn't good enough for a NSW and Australian prop.

His runs can change the momentum of a game so we need to see more of them.

Yeah that's terrible.

Matthew Ellis

Juniors
I read when he first got the Panthers and he was playing terribly he wouldn't go out in the city out of embarrassment. Ciraldo's big thing is he's a people person. Maybe he's getting the best out of Tamou because an encouraging coach is the type of coach Tamou needs like Soward did.