What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 25 v Canberra

Fangs

Coach
19 runs, 166m, 50 PCM. I'd say he did his part as a forward.

The intent wasn't on the middle today. We were challenging the edges on the 1st set of the game.

Yeo was in two minds. Our spine is at 50% so he probably felt he had to pick up the slack. Nothing wrong with a hard charge and quick ptb and he can be brilliant at that due to his size.

Today didn't come down to that anyway. It was our game until Luai's pass.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Oh come on him being an Asian bloke had nothing to do with the point. Stop deflecting
It has everything to do with it. I didn’t refer to him like that. If you’re going to put words in mouth, don’t use your language. I don’t want people thinking I’d talk like that.

For someone who jumps on his soap box so often, I’m surprised you are cool with it.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
It has everything to do with it. I didn’t refer to him like that. If you’re going to put words in mouth, don’t use your language. I don’t want people thinking I’d talk like that.

For someone who jumps on his soap box so often, I’m surprised you are cool with it.
By describing a bloke by how he looks and what he is? What a f**king bizarre sidetrack you've taken here.

Back on point, when will the computer tell Letoa to put in and have a f**king go?

hindy111

Post Whore
Going to most likely finish 4th with a trip to Melbourne first week of finals.
I just don't think Oanther have got going at all this year. I don't think they can win the comp based on what seeing.
Lucky to beat Eels,Dolphins,Knights also in recent games.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Going to most likely finish 4th with a trip to Melbourne first week of finals.
I just don't think Oanther have got going at all this year. I don't think they can win the comp based on what seeing.
Lucky to beat Eels,Dolphins,Knights also in recent games.
This is just the boost we needed. Thanks

Luke Bowden

First Grade
By describing a bloke by how he looks and what he is? What a f**king bizarre sidetrack you've taken here.

Back on point, when will the computer tell Letoa to put in and have a f**king go?
its not bizarre at all. It’s not cool and I don’t want to associated with that. They are an incredibly smart team and I don’t want anything to do with your belittling comments.

If You don’t think the high performance team aren’t managing player work loads. You should look into it. It will blow your narrow mind.

Murraymob1

Juniors
No
Yep To'o looks like he's quit. Luai was walking and barely looking today. Laurie was on suicide watch after being awarded a try. There's a mental thing here not a talent issue.
too is going well sides have worked out the bomb to his side he has to run back taking his running out of the game .Perhaps next week alomonti in and McLean to the wing add something to jump start the team

Chins get the wins

First Grade
its not bizarre at all. It’s not cool and I don’t want to associated with that. They are an incredibly smart team and I don’t want anything to do with your belittling comments.

If You don’t think the high performance team aren’t managing player work loads. You should look into it. It will blow your narrow mind.
Haha what's not cool? You're being really weird here

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Lol no. I'd have said the black bloke, the Arab bloke or the pink bloke had it described him. You're being a pedantic little bitch
He’s an extremely smart guy that can rapidly read data, analyse it and make decisions on the fly. The amount of information he sorts through and analyses is incredible…

He’s not the Asian dude whose computer tells Mose to run hard… He’s an extremely intelligent part of a large team.

If having massive respect for someone makes me a pathetic bitch. So be it. I’ll take that over the alternative.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
He’s an extremely smart guy that can rapidly read data, analyse it and make decisions on the fly. The amount of information he sorts through and analyses is incredible…

He’s not the Asian dude whose computer tells Mose to run hard… He’s an extremely intelligent part of a large team.

If having massive respect for someone makes me a pathetic bitch. So be it. I’ll take that over the alternative.
I'm sure he's very good at what he does but the point was Moses is playing like a complete bitch and you said the reason was workload or some nonsense. He's playing bad and not putting in