What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 25 v Sharks

Dribble&Yarn

Juniors
We’re doing okay with the score here. I feel like we’ve defended okay for the most part (the 2x Feagai misses aside). Hard to do much when we keep having to defend

jeffdragon

Bench
Geez its frustrating.
6-4 still against 12 and then Couchman drops it.
Not giving ourselves a chance .
Ball handling poor,resulting in too much defence and poor tackling for soft tries let in.
I can't see us winning this but all l is not lost as we have been good against teams around and below us.
Teams above us besides that Storm win has been hard to crack.
We just make it hard for ourselves everytime we have a chance to cement our spot.

Last edited:

jeffdragon

Bench
So halftime at 14-6. Which way will the 2nd half play out? Are we good enough to bounce back or will tools like Ennis (silent "P") lather himself up over a victory for his beloved flounders?
I think we get tired and lose.
We could of set ourselves up in the 1st half but we fell very short.

Tomaraque

Juniors
On the positive side

Couple of key / brave tackles from Hunt and Sloan.

Jack Bird leading the side well

Zac Lomax is fired up and would love to see a golden 40 minutes from him.

It is a funny game and it doesn't take too much to turn it on its head.

I don't how but we are still in the chase.

Flanno...blowtorch needed at the break, couple of the forwards need to hit the line hard and not looking to play a linking role, hit the line hard.

We can do it, they are very beatable.

Latest posts