What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 25 v Sharks

Dragons4me

Juniors
f**k rugby league! f**k this shit!

Dragons have a certain try disallowed cause the feckin ref is in the way. Three minutes later feckin flounders score off a blatant forward pass.
To tip it off, I turn the mute button back on to hear Ennis (silent "P") laughing hysterically. My blood pressure is through the roof!

Dragon David

First Grade
Our cattle will be out to graze soon. The squad isn't top notch and now the pressure is on them to win the last 2 games and they won't be easy at all.
The Sharks needed this win more than us to remain in front of the Dogs.

While the Sharks is our bogey team, so too are many other clubs. Next year we need to be bigger, faster and have footy nous. Our attack isn't great so that needs improving greatly.

I turned off after Kennedy took the catch above Sloan who should have jumped and that might have caused Kennedy to drop the pill.

Just checking the scoreline and not pretty.

We are still 8th but next weeks game to win is crucial.

Illusion

Bench
Our cattle will be out to graze soon. The squad isn't top notch and now the pressure is on them to win the last 2 games and they won't be easy at all.
The Sharks needed this win more than us to remain in front of the Dogs.

While the Sharks is our bogey team, so too are many other clubs. Next year we need to be bigger, faster and have footy nous. Our attack isn't great so that needs improving greatly.

I turned off after Kennedy took the catch above Sloan who should have jumped and that might have caused Kennedy to drop the pill.

Just checking the scoreline and not pretty.

We are still 8th but next weeks game to win is crucial.
Parra will do us next week seasons over ..........

Latest posts