What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 25 v Sharks

kit66

Bench
Oh lord not the Broncos still, the NRL will be doing everything to get them in there.

Like, for instance, making Storms last 3 games of the year (when they like to rest their stars) against 3 Qld sides - with the Broncos in the last game before the finals (Storm will definitely rest a heap of players that round). What a coincidence eh ? and it's in Brisbane. Lucky Broncos.

since77

Juniors
They've won 8 straight against us. Surely it's time for that streak to end.

Sharks are down on troops but keep doing enough to win games and hold on to their spot in the top 4. They've got just as much to play for as we do. Will be a very tough one
Yeah I can't remember the last time we beat them. And my memory might be rusty but they don't always seem to play that well against us - its just the Dragons always save a crap game for the Scum. Hopefully we can get one back on them this week - they are the ultimate imposters as far as contenders for the premiership goes.

Illusion

Bench
Yeah I can't remember the last time we beat them. And my memory might be rusty but they don't always seem to play that well against us - its just the Dragons always save a crap game for the Scum. Hopefully we can get one back on them this week - they are the ultimate imposters as far as contenders for the premiership goes.
I'll stick my neck out on this if we beat them we play finals footy ...........

Gomarchin

Juniors
This is what my brother does for the reasons you have said True and he is a passionate Dragons man as well. I've tried it and yes, I agree that principle works to keep the stress levels down but when you know its the end of the game and then you check the score it is sudden death and terrible to see that we have lost, but oh so much pleasure then if we win and you can sit back and enjoy it all the more without a care in the world when you watch the replay.
I agree! One of life's great pleasures. Missing a game, knowing we won and watching the replay of the game :)

Latest posts