What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 25 v Sharks

since77

Juniors
Get tucked Nrl, de belin gets 10 minutes sin binned a tap on Foran, Crighton stays on the field, against the Warriors, unbelievable
Yeah I saw that. Shoulder to head, category 1 for RTS and the NRL golden boy stays on the field.
While I'm on it - these Canterbury cats are defending as dirty as the purple cheats. Wrestling and slowing down the ruck - its so blatant but they're not getting pinged for it.

Dragsters

First Grade
Yeah I saw that. Shoulder to head, category 1 for RTS and the NRL golden boy stays on the field.
While I'm on it - these Canterbury cats are defending as dirty as the purple cheats. Wrestling and slowing down the ruck - its so blatant but they're not getting pinged for it.
The "mitigating circumstances" are that the NRL want the dogs to win the comp.

BLM01

First Grade
They are the media driven NRL success story of the year. Just unconscious bias, nothing more. :rolleyes:

TheRev

Coach
Absolute joke. Direct shoulder to the head. Category 1 concussion.

Crichton should be rubbed out for weeks but probably wo’t be.
It's a send-off based on what ive seen this year, particularly with a Cat1 vs Cat2 HIA.. to not even be binned.. is one of the most disgustingly bias things ive seen in the NRL.

Ironically its better if they win the next 2 games so if they cop suspension(s) now it doesnt really help us.. but end of the day we just need to win our own games.

Dragon David

First Grade
Just Watched 7news sports, Willy Mason believes Scumulla will smash and grab, the easiest favourite tip of this weekend.
Put your millions on the Sharks to win, easy money to be made.
The form guide suggests a Loss anyways.
It is going to be a case of we want to win and so do the Sharks. In our case it is to ensure we stay in the top 8 and in the Sharks case, they want to skip ahead of the (can I say it again - my most hated club) the Bull(shit)dogs who after beating the Warriors tonight have gone to 34 points on the ladder which is what the Sharks are on but the Sharks are ahead on for and against points differential. The Dogs are also on the same points as the Roosters who has the game to play against the Gold Coast which they should win to maintain being third on the ladder.

We have got to find that extra bit of power and luck to get us the win. I hate seeing us making mistakes and giving away penalties and 6 agains and not having a high percentage of possession. Fix and avoid these penalties and ensure possession is high is the key. Come on Dragons. We can win it, just be in it for the whole 85 minutes.

Dragon David

First Grade
It's a send-off based on what ive seen this year, particularly with a Cat1 vs Cat2 HIA.. to not even be binned.. is one of the most disgustingly bias things ive seen in the NRL.

Ironically its better if they win the next 2 games so if they cop suspension(s) now it doesnt really help us.. but end of the day we just need to win our own games.
Bloody Crichton who the NRL just love to protect him and not say a bad thing for leaving his snotty nose in Kyle Flanagan's mouth. I hate the bastard.

Dragon David

First Grade
Exactly. Whats the effin go? Has Laundy promised the big blokes in the NRL and the Referees free booze and food at his 1,000 pubs scattered around the length and breadth of Australia to overlook most of the indiscretions the Bulldogs carry out on the field? They are worst than the Storm at the moment and they are getting away with a lot of shit especially sticking noses....