What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 25 v Sharks

Get tucked Nrl, de belin gets 10 minutes sin binned a tap on Foran, Crighton stays on the field, against the Warriors, unbelievable
The most crazy thing is it’s the same referee that sent De Belin to the bin for his shot on Foran last week. Yet for the cheating bulldogs Stephen Crichton’s worse high shot against warriors no sin bin. NRL are supporting the Bulldogs so much it’s so obvious. Utter disgrace

Crush

Coach
The most crazy thing is it’s the same referee that sent De Belin to the bin for his shot on Foran last week. Yet for the cheating bulldogs Stephen Crichton’s worse high shot against warriors no sin bin. NRL are supporting the Bulldogs so much it’s so obvious. Utter disgrace
Yeah but we won anyway and JDB escaped suspension I guess.
Chrichton is suspended.

Lovemedragons

Juniors
I fear that the NRL want Brisbane in finals. For that to happen, we have to fall over or be pushed over. Enter Klein as our ref. He is the NRLs best game management referee.
I don't want to sound paranoid or God forbid, a conspiracy theorist so I pray the NRL do not act like this, but its Peter V'Landys and he has but one motive (apart from his narcism) and Saints don't fit in his money plan....he will be desperate to have a Brisbane team in the finals and there's 2 of them we are up against. I'd love to be able to say 'Its in our hands if we make it' but maybe not.

St Tangles

Bench
I don't want to sound paranoid or God forbid, a conspiracy theorist so I pray the NRL do not act like this, but its Peter V'Landys and he has but one motive (apart from his narcism) and Saints don't fit in his money plan....he will be desperate to have a Brisbane team in the finals and there's 2 of them we are up against. I'd love to be able to say 'Its in our hands if we make it' but maybe not.
I don't think they care who gets in, they just want to keep more teams in the hunt.

Latest posts