What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 25 v Storm @ AAMI Park

tripster

Juniors
TheFrog's Player Ratings

Watene-Zelezniak 6
Mansour 8
Blake 8
Peachey 6
Crichton 7
Maloney 7
Cleary 7
Merrin 6
Katoa 7
Campbell-Gillard 5
Kikau 8
Yeo 7
Fisher-Harris 6

May 5
Leota 6
Tamou 6
Hetherington 6

Referee Sutton (3) Only because he put the whistle in his pocket in the second half.

I agree with most of that. I’d be giving Chricton an 8 as well. He was excellent last night. Made more metres than Mansour and took a critical intercept.

I’d also give Hetherington a 7. He worked incredibly hard during that period when we’re down on troops, made a lot of tackles and runs, and I don’t think he missed a tackle or made an error. He also didn’t give away any penalties.

Blues Riff

Bench
The really oldpanther :joy:
mandelbaums.jpg

Abacus

Juniors
I know it was hyperbole but not many reserve grade sides have the likes of Cam Smith, Addo-Carr, Finucane, Hoffman, Bromwich, Scott. It was a top notch side with a few outs. Keep it a bit more accurate and you won't need to be picked up on things like this.
Lol, including Scott in your list and Hoffman who played 20 minutes from the bench. Let alone Glasby playing 11 minutes. The Storm side we played last night was a far cry from "top notch". Happy to leave you with your delusions so you can sleep at night though.

Froggy, I understand you're probably having a slow day but the more you try to pick people up on things and put up straw man arguments, the more of a clueless gimp you look.

hindy111

Post Whore
Dragons aren't exactly convincing in this game yet.
Ha good stuff . So we want Panthers to play them right? Or prefer warriors? I think can beat both but just dont want broncos especisly there. That looks out of question now

OldPanther

Coach
Ha good stuff . So we want Panthers to play them right? Or prefer warriors? I think can beat both but just dont want broncos especisly there. That looks out of question now

Dragons in Sydney is the best option of all. Probably followed by Warriors. Definitely don't want Broncos like you've said.

Dodgy

Juniors
As far as I'm concerned, last night's win says to me we should've been top of the ladder by two games. We will win the GF!

Broncos Schmoncos!

chrisD

Coach
A game they should have won. Feels like Blake is putting in more than every other player out there.

betcats

Referee
Forgetting all the hoo bull shit I’m very happy for Ciraldo, we did a lot wrong but they overcame a lot also. That’s something he can work with going forward.

The last two weeks were pretty grim, the players just weren’t getting anything right, I was hoping it was just distraction and not some deeper issue.

Well done to jimmy, bounced back wonderfully.

betcats

Referee
Its a shame whares out he was becoming a weapon again, hopefully peach can get it going at centre cause that left side is deadly, if we can get some strike on the right and Maloney hits a run of form we can go deep in the finals, or at least not completely fold lol.

Did anyone see chn in reserve grade? I know he’s leaving it when he’s in form he can find a hole.

betcats

Referee
TheFrog's Player Ratings

Watene-Zelezniak 6
Mansour 8
Blake 8
Peachey 6
Crichton 7
Maloney 7
Cleary 7
Merrin 6
Katoa 7
Campbell-Gillard 5
Kikau 8
Yeo 7
Fisher-Harris 6

May 5
Leota 6
Tamou 6
Hetherington 6

Referee Sutton (3) Only because he put the whistle in his pocket in the second half.

Dead Heathro give away a penalty? He gets a 10 for that alone of so lol.

betcats

Referee
Also we need a faster winger outside Waqa, he gets in space and there’s no one in support unless the halves are there and they often get hammered after passing or covered.

Get Edwards backand put Dallin outside him again that puts better support inside and outside of Waqa, as much as I love Dallin at fb I can see how Edwards fits better now. Plus Dallin has enough acceleration to keep up ad finish outside waqa.