What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 25 vs Broncos - Gameday

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
So we played the last 20-30 odd minutes with only 14 ... Vave never came back after his first stint .... Moeroa was gone after 31 minutes also .... Frank went down early 2nd half

Probably fair enough we tired towards the end
Vave definitely played a second stint. Moeroa didn't and neither did Fritchard. With all the edge forwards on the sidelines by the end there, it was a great call by Arthur's to have Gower in the team as well. We normally only have one on the bench.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Awesome performance tonight, Eels fan.

Physically the Eels were just all over the Broncos. The kick chase was unbelievable and the Broncos just didn't have any answers. Radradra was unbelievable and in the night your boys were just lining up to score one over Brisbane.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend, and welcome back to the finals. Your side has been sorely missed.
Don't come in here gloating you smug merkin.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Losing our three edge forwards at different points in the match really hurt us. I'm not worried about a few of those tries because it really damaged our structure. This said, two tries were let in through a poor read and play by Semi and two soft attempts by Cam King (one including FPritchard).

This may make it a tad easier for B.A to bring Kaysa and Beau back into the 17, which I agree with if I could be assured KPritchard and Scott were 100% or close to. This said, my forward rotation would read:

8. Mannah
9. King
10. Alvaro
11. Ma'u
12. Moeroa
13. Brown

14. KPritchard
15. Edwards
16. Matagi
17. Scott

Unlucky for Terepo. Genuine reasons why you would leave Vave, FPritchard and Gower out at full strength.
King's a good dummy half but his effort under fatigue is pretty poor. Kritchard would be a welcome addition to our bench.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I'm watching some show that says the moon is hollow and artficial. It's pretty trippy. I presume HJ would love it.
I dare say there's two or more blokes heavily involved behind the scenes. Perhaps the types of blokes who have the same parents as each other.

The Broncos will never play that badly again. Big concern is if we play them again in the finals.

Our defence is still a worry. We need to improve our for and against more than we did.

Boyd is such a campaigner - looks great in a QLD team but when things dont go his way, he is big on the dummy spit.

Well done to the army who were there - we could hear you on the TV for sure.

Latest posts