What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 25 vs Broncos - Gameday

strider

Post Whore
You mean like breaking eight tackles and running for 240 metres?
well about 150 of those metres were with no f**ker infront of him .... don't get me wrong - he was great and right up there, but people are so swayed by tries

Brown ran for almost 200m through and into the big boys up the guts .... and probably made 30+ tackles to go with it ..... don't think he let em score a soft try either

strider

Post Whore
Vave definitely played a second stint. Moeroa didn't and neither did Fritchard. With all the edge forwards on the sidelines by the end there, it was a great call by Arthur's to have Gower in the team as well. We normally only have one on the bench.
Yeah maybe he popped back on for a cameo .... he only played 27 minutes - but he wouldn't have done them in one stint

Stagger eel

Staff member
I'd be interested to see how much minutes our middle men racked up given we lost teps, Edwards struggled with a couple of head knocks, Pritchard was a passenger from the word go, both vave and mannah struggled too...
Having thought about it, it was probably a bigger effort than people think..

emjaycee

Coach
Woke up about an hour ago in sunny Brisbane but there seems to be a bit of an overcast mood around the place.

Thought I must have slept through the game and dreamed we smashed the donkeys but no, it was f**ken real!!

Oh and just bought a coffee - penalty Broncos.

hindy111

Post Whore
Our best try was king to ke down blindside in last. Didnt involve moses and norman which i liked.

I recall milford running in on a completed tackle giving a bit of a push and running off. It was surely a penalty for our team.
Another with less then 10 to go was a dangerous tackle let go.

The one when KE was on floor and he threw ball into his head. Bullshit

Kornstar

Coach
Our best try was king to ke down blindside in last. Didnt involve moses and norman which i liked.

I recall milford running in on a completed tackle giving a bit of a push and running off. It was surely a penalty for our team.
Another with less then 10 to go was a dangerous tackle let go.

The one when KE was on floor and he threw ball into his head. Bullshit

Moses was the reason for the KE ball being so successful. It was a great play and ball from Edwards but Moses running behind him like he has been doing since being with us was the selling point of that play.

Now when they study tape of us they will have to plan for both........if they can.

It was a great tactic, something i think we haven't seen a lot of from our coaching staff at that level.

Gronk

Staff member
Many merkins dismissing the eels this morning. We were lucky we got the Broncos on an off day apparently.

I'd like to think that we bustled them into errors rather than the Broncs just played bad.

Latest posts