What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 25 Vs Cowboys @ QCB Stadium

Black Magik

Juniors
Could Penrith be the first team to lose by 50+ and still win the comp?

We should have just forfeited and really piss off those who call Penrith disrespectful.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
I still would have rested all those players for the Warriors game and played the full team against NQ to gel and hopefully put them in 4th, so we get to play them again. Would have been the easiest route to the prelim. We will lose this and have to play Eels or the Storm now, both significantly harder prospects. Still, good to see some rest anyway. We were running on fumes last year in the finals.

Whino

Bench
I still would have rested all those players for the Warriors game and played the full team against NQ to gel and hopefully put them in 4th, so we get to play them again. Would have been the easiest route to the prelim. We will lose this and have to play Eels or the Storm now, both significantly harder prospects. Still, good to see some rest anyway. We were running on fumes last year in the finals.

If Parramatta beat the Storm and Cows lose to us, Cows would finish 3rd. Parra 4th. Better for and against for Cows.
The risk could be for nothing.

Let me guess….

Disrespectful to the Cowboys…..

Complete arrogance by the Panthers (my money is on Paul Crawley for that line)…..

Not in the spirit of the game………
We should get on the front foot and tell all the talking heads that all 13 have been dropped for disciplinary reasons; apparently they celebrate too hard…

Last edited:

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I think this team will tackle hard and compete; don’t see us having a lot in attack, but not sure we let in 50…

These cup boys have a bit of flair. Played together for a good while too.

They may shock.

It would be absolutely wonderful if Penrith won this game.

Gives NRL boys a good chance to work on stuff ready for round 1 of the finals. Especially with the travelling involved.

martielang

Bench

You'd much rather play Eels/Storm at Penny Park though. It'll also put them on the opposite side of the finals draw.

I must admit I am a little disappointed because I want to see us go out there and win every week (although I am sure the boys will do us proud).

However, I trust the coaching staff and if they think this is the best way to get it done.

Fangs

Coach
I don't think this one will be pretty to watch. Good to see a bunch of younger guys get a chance just like we did in the last round of 2019. Might be the start of something for some of these players.

Girds89

Bench
Pretty happy with the decision ivan made to rest.

Said on here for ages i thought that would be the plan. Glad hes gone down that path.

Will be exciting to watch regardless to what happens.

Lets go lads.

Penrith should be favourites now.....

Side note. BA keeps picking his son JA on the bench. What a neutral ovservers opinion? I think he looks ordinary and can't understand why he is there over Bryce Cartwright
I see that spot on the Parra bench as the role Salmon plays on ours; come in and play as many positions as you can in the case of injury and don’t screw up. Cartwright has the talent and versatility to be a great player in that regard, but I wouldn’t trust him to not screw up.

Not sure about the kid (versatility wise), but from what I have seen he wouldn’t get half as much grief if he wasn’t the coaches son.

Latest posts