What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 26 v Knights

betcats

Referee
Pretty much every game everyone here said we can't win due to injuries

Injuries affect the attack & even some errors. Injuries aren't to blame for falling behind 18-0 early on in a few games & the general flatness during some games.

8/9 games we won conceding 12 or less points. More then enough to allow our scratchy attack to work.

When the edges(centres, halves and backrowers) are changing every week or two(and they basically did after round 3) then your defence is going to suffer as well as your attack.

That being said I agree with some of your post, some games we just weren't good enough and lost when we should of won, that drove me insane. But beating the Knights and the Warriors(who haven't won in a couple months since SJ got hurt) does not prove we are capable of competing every week with the better half of teams with this huge injury toll. As pissed off as I was last week I think finishing 11th 2 wins outside the 8 is a fair enough result considering, certainly still a dissapointing season but Cleary said in the press conference we had 20 players who couldn't do preseason and then a constantly disrupted lineup throughout the year. Our spine played a total of 2 games and 11 minutes together all year. No team would make the 8 dealing with that.

The yak

Juniors
I knew we had a good chance once that troll put the mocker on the Knights.
It was a beautiful weekend watching Penrith win and then celebrating the eels lose again.
Wrong again princess rynob.

The yak

Juniors
Rhynob is having a mad Monday by treating herself with a facial and a Brazillian.:lol:

Rynob all done up

images