What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 26 v The Eels

Iamback

Coach
He's been good this second half. Has almost no backline to work with. If our price blows out I'll be loading up

His kicking game is what we need back to beast so we can strangle sides, poor starts have hurt.

We have to win the comp with half our spine containing Cogger and Kenny. We will blow out especially when we rest guys and drop next week too

Girds89

Bench
Not saying that wouldn't have been a better option but Ivan/and the kid gave us no chance

Your blaming a rookie you goose..

How boiut yeo fish and leota going mia...

Clearys kicking being rubbish

Critta playing like barbie

Too taking the piss

Dont blame a rookie for a piss take performance

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Playing like how we did tonight Broncos will have their way with us, Luai or no Luai.

Let the nashing of teeth, the wailing long and loud into the night begin.
man form GIF

Iamback

Coach
Cleary has been poor for weeks...

I feel llike im the only person that calls out his shit kicking game every week.

Again he has been poor..

You and others think he is reynolds kicking like but he isnt.

His kicking is rocks and diamonds

Yeah but he tried different things tonight, That is what the side needs

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Its a dislocated shoulder u idiot haha...

Fmd mate. Youve lost the plot... google dislocated shoulders...

Most websites state 4 weeks to 16 weeks for professional teams..

Im just going of history and google
Plenty of players have played the next week and gone on to have no issues Dr Know it all

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
His kicking game is what we need back to beast so we can strangle sides, poor starts have hurt.

We have to win the comp with half our spine containing Cogger and Kenny. We will blow out especially when we rest guys and drop next week too

Blokes won't be 'rested' next week.

murraymob

Coach
We need to get back to owning the middle.Our forwards are to wide .As for McLean he will bounce back a very talented kid
Cleary has been down on form back to his back end of the half he run the ball.Cleary is at his best when he runs
Not the result we wanted but I still only see the broncos being able to beat us full strength

Girds89

Bench
Plenty of players have played the next week and gone on to have no issues Dr Know it all

Man you have a personal issue with me..

If it isnt obvious now fmd..

Commentators have said... nrl physio who is a Doctor and pro has said its a few weeks minimum...

Yet yiu want to have a dig..

Yes ill hope and pray luai is ok...

But the reality is there is a 95% chance hes gone for 4 weeks absolute minimum...

So we need to be prepardd for that super coach