What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 26 v The Eels

Girds89

Bench
That’s not a minimum, that’s the Average, I get that you can use google.

Do you need me to explain what Average Vs Minimum is??

Wait for the scan results and take it from there.

You really are a fickle sort of dude.
Ok...

I hope you are right supercoach.

If you are... f**k yeah...

Again... missing my point and (short) posts...

Ivan needs to plan for without him cause it's highly likely

murraymob

Coach
To much doom and gloom from the newer supporters..Trying sitting on the eastern side when it was a hill knowing we would lose before the game started but still here years later enjoying the ride
The upside of the loss is we look like a home game against the warriors with the bronc getting the storm .Would not be surprised to see Melbourne knock them over

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Gutherson and Dylan Brown had great games. Penrith where flat. Also two try saving tackles at key moments by the Eels.

If you look at some of the tries ask yourself are they scored had players missing been in? One where Guth burnt Peachey deff isn't.
Bar Moses it was Parra best side all year. Fully fit they are a strong side and beat plenty of other sides tonight. Penrith had Edwards,Tago,Turava,Kenny,Sorenson all missing and Luai out after 25 mins. And nothing bounced Penriths way. Nathan couldn't kick a goal either.

I feel Penriths attacks been flat all year but tonight the defense just had no energy. Even without Jerome I wouldn't write them off completely. Hopefully first week is against the Warriors. Then rest up. Storm and Brisbane may still have some bad luck with injuries over the next few weeks as well.

The side I feel is really starting to make noise are the Knights. Bit of a smoke and behind the top 3 they are my 4th pick.

I had a quick look at the stats. Penrith won most of them. But take away 2 or your spine, then add in another injury. It was always going to be a struggle.

The ball tonight didn't bounce Penrith's way either tonight.

Hopefully Luai's injury isn't as bad as first thought.

Thankfully the Eels don't make the finals.

CCJohnC

Juniors
The writing was on the wall, as they say, as soon as Sivo scored his first try with no apparant defence adjustment afterwards. Therefore a further three. Unbeliable. I thought McLean did well. Sorry about Luai so presume Cogger at six. A lot of Parra defence seemed to be how long can we get away with laying on? Good old Cummins.

Girds89

Bench
You are in no position to judge Ivan Cleary for Christ sake.

Every time I hear the old saying “Its better to be thought a fool, than open….” I think of you.

Niether are you...

Its a forum sweetie..

Suck on the bottle and back to bed lukey

pantherz9103

First Grade
Hey little bros

you’s must hugely disappointed after that effort especially since Eels were missing their halfback and fullback for most of the match
Don’t flatter yourself. I don’t really care so much about losing Parra, it’s the Broncos I’m worried about. The thought of them winning a premiership is far more scarier and realistic than the far fetched scenario of Eels winning one.

Iamback

Coach
We want to win finals week one. That's the goal. If we lose we risk Luai and if we win and get a week off we risk him anyway. Neither are optimal.

Big test for us coming up. Exciting times.

We played poor tonight and the last few games

But no Edwards
No Turuva - So our sets started poor
Both centres not there.
Hooker - wraps up offloads.

So full strength we jag a win tonight...

Though we have a pissed off team of winners now, No one is still getting near us without Luai. So it allows us to not rush him

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
To much doom and gloom from the newer supporters..Trying sitting on the eastern side when it was a hill knowing we would lose before the game started but still here years later enjoying the ride
The upside of the loss is we look like a home game against the warriors with the bronc getting the storm .Would not be surprised to see Melbourne knock them over

There carryon is almost amusing. Tonight wasn't Penrith's night. Game in reality means nothing. We have our home final. That's signed sealed and delivered.

The Luai injury though is a concern.

Girds89

Bench
We played poor tonight and the last few games

But no Edwards
No Turuva - So our sets started poor
Both centres not there.
Hooker - wraps up offloads.

So full strength we jag a win tonight...

Though we have a pissed off team of winners now, No one is still getting near us without Luai. So it allows us to not rush him
Mate

I love ur outright confidence... i could semi buy into at full strength

Luai out is huge tho..

Level playing field now for top 4 teams imo