What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 26 vs. Raiders Discussion + Voting

1st thing , Good luck Friday night , I hope its a good game.
I'll be honest I hope you lose, I dont even want the Broncos to win by less than 15 as i dont trust what the Dragons will do.

whats the feeling on Lockyer? , there just seems to be alot coming out in the media that he isnt going to play, this just makes me suspicious. Personally I think it would be a mistake if he isnt 100% fit. He should rest get over his injury and be ready for the 4 nationas as Australia will need him.

Once again good luck guys

lockyno1

Post Whore
Who cares about the four nations.

Personally I'd punt on him, but I would not start him- bring him off the bench. What is the worst that can happen? We are down to 16, well woopie do, without him we won't win. With him we are some chance.

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
1st thing , Good luck Friday night , I hope its a good game.
I'll be honest I hope you lose, I dont even want the Broncos to win by less than 15 as i dont trust what the Dragons will do.

whats the feeling on Lockyer? , there just seems to be alot coming out in the media that he isnt going to play, this just makes me suspicious. Personally I think it would be a mistake if he isnt 100% fit. He should rest get over his injury and be ready for the 4 nationas as Australia will need him.

Once again good luck guys

1. Lockyer wont play (and neither will Wallace). I'm sick of hearing teams going "yeah we expect him to play, blah blah..." I think the Eels said that back weeks ago even though he wasn't a hope in hell of playing.
2. Australia don't need Lockyer. I'd say Carney would do just fine in the 6.
3. Good luck to you too.

Ghoulies

Bench
The Raiders have been playing very well of late, but I have faith that if the boys play with a bit more heart and enthusiasm we can win (whether we can get the margin I'm very doubtful).

beads6

First Grade
Look for Ben Hunt to have a blinder, Macca and Hunt have a good combo. Thaiday and Te'o will stand up and destroy also. We might win we might not either way 2010 has been a good season for the Broncos.

johns_reds

First Grade
Look for Ben Hunt to have a blinder, Macca and Hunt have a good combo. Thaiday and Te'o will stand up and destroy also. We might win we might not either way 2010 has been a good season for the Broncos.

Got to agree, win or lose the guys have had a good season, everyone wrote off the broncos at the start of the season and until 3 weeks ago we looked like we might even finish in the top 4. So well done to the boys it has been an awesome season and we got to blood quite a few youngsters. With the guys we got coming in next year in inglis and hannant we'll be looking pretty good.
I hope the boys can go out and win by 15+ tomorrow night but to be honest all i want is for them to stick it out, put in a good game and not give up.

DR.ZOIDBERG

Juniors
Wallace is back in

After they said all week he is gone now he is back :)

How good would it be if we hear the news tomorrow that Lockyer is in. Be fantastic!

Strange but Ben Hunt has kept his position in the nuber 6 with Wallace.

Big Pete

Referee
That's good news. Norman just isn't up to first grade physically yet.

Hopefully they make Hunt the halfback, Wallace plays A LOT like a five eigth.

Also good to see positive beads around these parts! :)

Steve_oneskie

Juniors
I'd rather hunt and Norman in the halves just to see how they go together, i really don't see what Wallace has done this year to warrant being rushed back from an injury to start the last game. Can't blame Henjak fro dropping Norman he hasn't really offered that much in the last few weeks, has just been hitting the ball up, he doesn't look comfortable playing at NRL pace yet.

AuDragon

Juniors
You answered your question in your post really.
Indeed.
I really would like to see Wallace as second receiver with Hunt in 7, and hopefully Macca will be up for 80 mins of very physical footy!
We might be a chance of getting those 15+, but the forwards have to stand up big time!

Dazzat

First Grade
Norman's looked like a boy on a man's mission playing at 5/8. Until he builds some defensive muscle, his only position in first grade should be fullback.

grandorient

Bench
Hi Guys,

All the best for tonight. I hope you get up and show the non-believers a thing or two.

Wouldn't be the same final series without the Broncs there somewhere. Even without Locky, you guys have the spirit and determination to create a great performance, and I believe tonight, may be the night.

Good luck and best wishes.
Go the Broncs.

GO