What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 27 v Raiders

InFlannoWeTrust

Juniors
Would love to be on hand at Training tomorrow
will be stripping paint off the walls
expecting Flanno to go full on with signings now , and a number of players previously expecting to stay will be shown the door or asked to look around
the future of our Skipper will be interesting
At this stage has only signed on for next Season .. recent events may have changed that ...
I would have loved to be a fly on the wall during the half time & full time speeches yesterday. He wouldn’t have held back,
I’m quite sure we only have a few spots left in top 30 if players don’t leave.
be honest now, who is going to pick up lawrie or Rava? Would be lucky to be in any other teams top 17.

jeffdragon

Bench
The raiders would have known their season was over before they played today. Look at the game they played, next week we will get flogged and expose this team bar a very few of the soulless, incompetent, f$#kwits they are, anyone that goes to this game deserves a medal.
I was going but we are done.
Save petrol and watch at home.
Another last round game which means jack shit.

TheRev

Coach
Im actually looking forward to the game.. hopefully its a bit of a revenge match of sorts.. winner will end up above the other on the table.. should be atleast 1-2 injuries/suspensions for the raiders.

I am however nervous whether this hunt thing has just blown up in camp.. or it just the forums..

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Im actually looking forward to the game.. hopefully its a bit of a revenge match of sorts.. winner will end up above the other on the table.. should be atleast 1-2 injuries/suspensions for the raiders.

I am however nervous whether this hunt thing has just blown up in camp.. or it just the forums..
Rev I've always enjoyed your comments on here but !!!!!!!! Seriously your looking forward to this weekend's game...... err hang on I get it you know The Knights and Dolphins will draw and we will flog the Raiders at Kogarah.....very good reverse psychology mate

RedVDave

First Grade
I'm predicting we win this game 32-16 and then we are left annoyed and scratching heads as to why we couldn't play this well last week we end the season on a "high" with a meaningless win over a meaningless team.

BLM01

First Grade

Ill be there with my gal. We are flying to Perth next day so staying near the airport. She has never been to Kogarah as she has heard so much about it from me and history going there as a kid I thought why not.
Did buy my tickets 3 weeks ago in anticipation though. She can wear my Dragons jersey.