What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 Crowds and Scoreline Predictions

pantherz9103

First Grade
Broncos v Panthers by 4

We have a poor record in Brisbane although this would have to be one of our better chances to win up there. The Broncos have played ok the first two games just let down by poor handling and discipline, we'll have to take that 2nd half form v dogs into the game, anything like the other 3 halves and we'll lose for sure :(

Bulldogs v Titans 1-12
Dragons v Cowboys 1-12
Eels v Tigers - both were dreadful last week. Tigers in golden point
Raiders v Knights 1-12
Roosters v Sea Eagles 13+ Chooks are dreadful, Manly's defence is excellent
Sharks v Rabbitohs 1-12
Storm v Warriors 1-12. On form i have to tip warriors as good as the storm are, the warriors won there last year and are on fire.

brendothejet

First Grade
Bicey_18 said:
Johns hasnt been ruled out yet

We have beaten the Bulldogs and Dragons without him..... Raiders will be tough but I think the Knights should get the cash in this one

The knights struggled to beat a 12 man canterbury and struggled against a premier league dragons side missing Gasnier, Cooper, Head, Young, Morris.

The knights will get touched up by the raiders.

Farva

Juniors
brendothejet said:
The knights struggled to beat a 12 man canterbury and struggled against a premier league dragons side missing Gasnier, Cooper, Head, Young, Morris.

Hmm, that same Knights side was also without A.Johns........

As for getting 'touched up'....they might lose, but they certainly will not be 'touched up'.

Bicey_18

Bench
brendothejet said:

Yep drag out the excuses.... Knights struggled to beat blah blah... Of course your team is gunna struggle when your 2 main playmakers are missing, apparently we could win without them but we did on 2 occasions.

Johns is back and we will look alot better on the field... Raiders touch up? Dont think so

_Johnsy

Referee
Panthers 8 V Broncos 24
Bulldogs 32 V Titans 16
Dragons 28 V Cowboys 26
Eels 8 V Tigers 18
Raiders 18 V Knights 24
Roosters 22 V Sea-Eagles 24
Sharks 10 V Rabbitohs 14
Storm 18 V Warriors 6

effnic

Bench
Brisbane v Penrith
Canterbury v Gold Coast
St George v North Queensland
Parramatta v Tigers
Canberra v Newcastle
Roosters vManly
Cronulla v Souths
Melbourne v New Zealand

is the storm vs warriors game in melb????

why is it starting at midday?

most people would presume a sunday afternoon game is 2:30 start and there has been nothing mentioned in the media down here in melb that its a midday start

BWNB

First Grade
Just before i start
Go you mighty LG sharkiessssssssssssssssss

Panthers V Broncos-
Bulldogs V Titans
Dragons V Cowboys
Eels V Tigers
Raiders V Knights
Roosters V Sea-Eagles
Sharks V Rabbitohs
Storm V Warriors

A fairly easy round to tip for mine
Panthers 1-12
Bulldogs 1-12
Tigers-13-????
Knights 1-12
Sea eagles 13-????
Sharkies 13-???
Storm 1-12

BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
Just before i start
Go you mighty LG sharkiessssssssssssssssss

Panthers V Broncos-
Bulldogs V Titans
Dragons V Cowboys
Eels V Tigers
Raiders V Knights
Roosters V Sea-Eagles
Sharks V Rabbitohs
Storm V Warriors

A fairly easy round to tip for mine
Panthers 1-12
Bulldogs 1-12
Tigers-13-????
Knights 1-12
Sea eagles 13-????
Sharkies 13-???
Storm 1-12

easy ???, so your backing your team to beat souths by 13+, when souths thrashed the eels last week, and yous lost to the titans, which imo you should of won

unless we dont turn up, yous will NOT beat us by 13+ especially the form we are carrying into this match

effnic

Bench
Rabbitohs2005 said:
easy ???, so your backing your team to beat souths by 13+, when souths thrashed the eels last week, and yous lost to the titans, which imo you should of won

unless we dont turn up, yous will NOT beat us by 13+ especially the form we are carrying into this match
Beat a real team before you start jacking off.:roll:
And yes i know we havnt beaten anyone speacial either but i aint jackin off.

Ice777

Bench
Collingwood Storm said:
is the storm vs warriors game in melb????

why is it starting at midday?

most people would presume a sunday afternoon game is 2:30 start and there has been nothing mentioned in the media down here in melb that its a midday start

It's starting at midday because of the world swimming championships is on across the road as well as Carlton v Richmond at the G. It's a crappy time to have it on but it makes sense to avoid congestion in the area.

There was a big Storm advertisment in the paper on Monday i think it was advertising the game at that time and it'll also be made known in Tomorrow's paper as well so i can't see it being a problem people not knowing.

Ice777

Bench
Rabbitohs2005 said:

As much as i'm happy to see the Rabbits having a good start to the season, lets not get carried away after 2 games. You've beaten the 3rd bottom team and the bottom team as the ladder sits atm. Wait until about half way through the season and after you've played a few of the stronger sides to get a better gauge on how your team is travelling ;-)

wittyfan

Referee
effnic said:
Beat a real team before you start jacking off.:roll:
And yes i know we havnt beaten anyone speacial either but i aint jackin off.

What about to Brett Stewart?

Surely

Post Whore
Panthers V Broncos 1-12
Bulldogs V Titans +20
Dragons V Cowboys 1-12
Eels V Tigers 1-12
Raiders V Knights +13
Roosters V Sea-Eagles 1-12
Sharks V Rabbitohs 1-12
Storm V Warriors 1-12

ByRd

First Grade
Rabbitohs2005 said:

people can have an opinon, LOLLL @ souths fans thinking that they cant beat beaten anymore and not by a big margin, please wait until you have achieved something in recent memory before being cocky.