What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 Dragons v Raiders

watatank

Coach
Team named

1. Peter Mata’utia
2. Eto Nabuli
3. Dane Nielsen
4. Dylan Farrell
5. Jason Nightingale (c)
6. Gareth Widdop
7. Benji Marshall
8. Leeson Ah Mau
9. Mitch Rein
10. George Rose
11. Tyson Frizell
12. Joel Thompson
13. Jack de Belin
14. Trent Merrin
15. Heath L’Estrange
16. Rory O’Brien
17. Mike Cooper
19. Jake Marketo

Unavailable: Ben Creagh (Back - Round 7); Josh Dugan (Ankle - Under Observation); Dan Hunt (Knee- Long Term); Will Matthews (Suspension); Charly Runciman (Finger - Under Observation)

http://www.dragons.com.au/news/2015/03/17/dragons_name_squad_f.html

Last edited by a moderator:

possm

Coach
Team named

1. Peter Mata?utia
2. Eto Nabuli
3. Dane Nielsen
4. Dylan Farrell
5. Jason Nightingale (c)
6. Gareth Widdop
7. Benji Marshall
8. Leeson Ah Mau
9. Mitch Rein
10. George Rose
11. Tyson Frizell
12. Joel Thompson
13. Jack de Belin
14. Trent Merrin
15. Heath L?Estrange
16. Rory O?Brien
17. Mike Cooper
19. Jake Marketo

Unavailable: Ben Creagh (Back - Round 7); Josh Dugan (Ankle - Under Observation); Dan Hunt (Knee- Long Term); Will Matthews (Suspension); Charly Runciman (Finger - Under Observation)

Selection wise, Mary and Price are peas in a pod.

Mr Red

First Grade
As I said before the season started, Nielsen was bought by the powers that be as our first choice centre in the squad... This is how delusional the powers at be have become ...

In order for him to be dropped it will take a series of very very average performances AND someone else to put their hand up with some amazing performances in the lower grades.

The first part is in progress, the second still to happen in back to back matches..

Dragon66

Juniors
And to think most of us thought that things would change after Price got the bullet.

Well bugger me, If at first it doesn't succeed, do the same thing again,when that fails. Talk tough but do the same thing again.

Now that's Dragon Footy!

We still have Price with a bald head. Happy days are here again. Lucky i'm a masochist.

saintzrule

Juniors
I am so despondent that I think that Brian Smith would be a good choice to try and clean up this mess :crazy::crazy:.

stg666

Juniors
i have never had such a shit feeling regarding the dragons ability to win games and i usually keep the positives at the forefront . not this time ! i am really pissed off that no changes were made. what a dumbo.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
If Mary can't see we need immediate changes to the centres, we're done.
Probably just the old cut and paste seeing as we were the team playing on Monday night...well, hopefully !

bottle

Coach
If Mary can't see we need immediate changes to the centres, we're done.
Probably just the old cut and paste seeing as we were the team playing on Monday night...well, hopefully !

Most likely. If no changes wrought then we are toast.

kit66

Bench
I am so despondent that I think that Brian Smith would be a good choice to try and clean up this mess :crazy::crazy:.

Great, get the biggest loser the NRL has ever seen in to fix us up. I'd rather give Price another 3 year deal. We'll never be that desperate.

I read somewhere Mary was going to make some changes.He's swapped Rose and O'Brien around and that's it. Good grief.
We have nothing to lose, we can't get much worse so why not get Aitken out there or just go for broke and really mix it up - someone suggested shifting Widdop to fullback and giving Crook ( I'd like to see Hutchinson actually ) a shot. It would be quite a radical shake up but jaysus why the hell not. Or better still give Mary the boot.

Get2dachopper!

Juniors
Great, get the biggest loser the NRL has ever seen in to fix us up. I'd rather give Price another 3 year deal. We'll never be that desperate.

I read somewhere Mary was going to make some changes.He's swapped Rose and O'Brien around and that's it. Good grief.
We have nothing to lose, we can't get much worse so why not get Aitken out there or just go for broke and really mix it up - someone suggested shifting Widdop to fullback and giving Crook ( I'd like to see Hutchinson actually ) a shot. It would be quite a radical shake up but jaysus why the hell not. Or better still give Mary the boot.

I think we are that desperate that I'd give Smith a go. There's also another guy who has apparently won 4 premierships with not much to do this winter. There are and always have been much better coaching options than Mary. "Lets wait and see"

hazzbeen

Bench

Seriously we cant compete ....We need to blood the young guys so they can have grade experience for next year........The coaching is behind times so bringing anyone else within the club to take over from Mary is a waste of time.....They have all been taught the same way.....you have to be able to score points, we have not been competitive because of this....Even if we play the perfect game our points are limited,and a team that has played badly for most of the game, like Souths, Penrith, Easts will beat us because they can score points.......

bottle

Coach

It's a cut and paste most likely kit. That was the team sheet for last night. He changed it to have O'Brien starting at game time.

Latest posts