What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 Dragons v Raiders

As long as Marshall and Widdop are fit Hutchinson will never get a go Mary would pick Keating before him to thats just the ridiculous mindset the guy has he has to justify the stupid money players are on or the idiot signings the clubs made.

Weipa Dragon

Juniors
Righto. I've had a mongrel day at work and I'm hoping the gods can get us a win. So next week it's balls and all for me. f**kheads running this club will take the conservative loser approach. So:
1. Widdop
2. Night in shining
3 aitken
4 matautia
5 eto
6 drew hutch give him a run Mary he is good
7 benji just play touch and kick well
8 Merrin; just do it
9 le strange; why the f**k not
10 Rory the race car
12 Joel thompson hit hard son
11 Tyson mike hit hard iron man
13 marketo pile drive all who run
14 cooper play like a pom
15 rose coloured dizziness
16 lesson make your mark this year
17 young fella like Garvey or crook

I've been following the dragons but really can't see us surviving much in this corporate environment that is rugby league. Like a cinder in snow we don't stand a chance at the moment

tumbidragon

First Grade
Righto. I've had a mongrel day at work and I'm hoping the gods can get us a win. So next week it's balls and all for me. f**kheads running this club will take the conservative loser approach. So:
1. Widdop
2. Night in shining
3 aitken
4 matautia
5 eto
6 drew hutch give him a run Mary he is good
7 benji just play touch and kick well
8 Merrin; just do it
9 le strange; why the f**k not
10 Rory the race car
12 Joel thompson hit hard son
11 Tyson mike hit hard iron man
13 marketo pile drive all who run
14 cooper play like a pom
15 rose coloured dizziness
16 lesson make your mark this year
17 young fella like Garvey or crook

I've been following the dragons but really can't see us surviving much in this corporate environment that is rugby league. Like a cinder in snow we don't stand a chance at the moment

Yes please.

RedVDragon

Juniors
What the. Are these the changes. My take on this is that Mary is doing everything to get an early payout so he can go back to running his business and may be out some cash injection into his business. Think about it why did he demand 3 years.

Minh

First Grade
The modern day rugby league....just turn up pay your money to see your team be also rans on the footy field.

Minh

First Grade
it's no longer a legit comp....4 of the same teams every year dominating.

Minh

First Grade
follow guys as I will but don't pour too much heart into an impossible cause- winning the premiership.

Redhoopz

Juniors
I wonder if Mary can actually get the team to fire up and rip in for once, then again, maybe that's just wishful thinking...

If we fail to score more than 4 points, I'd like to ask Mary what they were doing during pre-season training, he must have been studying the Steve Price guide to NRL coaching!

saintjeff

Juniors
In round one we had Garvey,Le'Strange play for the cutters.In round 2 we had Le'Strange on the bench ,Rein is hot and cold mostly cold.Marketo should be used.
I hope he makes changes but i dont think he will .
I still think we still are a couple forwards short.
And where is Beau Henry hasnt been sighted at all
Time for this team to stop making bloody schoolboy errors and treat the ball like GOLD,if they dont have it the opp dont score

BennyV

Referee
In round one we had Garvey,Le'Strange play for the cutters.In round 2 we had Le'Strange on the bench ,Rein is hot and cold mostly cold.Marketo should be used.
Time for this team to stop making bloody schoolboy errors and treat the ball like GOLD,if they dont have it the opp dont score

One of very few positives so far this season...

kit66

Bench

Round 1 we completed 32 from 38 sets believe it or not. I don't know what happened against the Tiges, maybe we panicked after letting in those early tries. Hope we can at least get back to our round 1 composure and build on that with some good attack. It's a short turn around this week but at least it's not Monday Night Footy which, for some reason we seem to hate. Wish it was a day game though.

We just need one good win to give us some confidence and we can turn things around. Come on boys, in the words of Arnie " You carn doo it !"

Go you Mighty Dragons !

FlameThrower

Bench
You got this! I am confident of the bounce back.
Well after Price was sacked Mary had the classic effect of the bounce back, we started to win and all of a sudden were scoring points? What happened to that spark, I just don't get how bad it can turn so quickly? The concern I have is we have Hornby, Matt Cooper, Dean Young in there as well, yet we can't fire up the current squad???
The fans 'love' and 'pain' is just not shared with a bunch of mostly new recruits on 1 year deals??? Where is our version of the Souths Book of Feuds? Why don't we get Johnny Rapper or Norm Provan to talk to this current playing group for 30mins to explain the immense power and privilege we had in the glory days??? To explain the great pride it is to be wearing that famous Red-V! I see non of that in playing group right now, look at Panthers and Eels they managed to turn it around....surely there is more to this than just the game plan and bloody Doust!!!

St Georgio

Juniors
Back against a bunch of losers every week....money in the bank !

Raiders 31 Saints 30 fulltime!
Half time Raiders 0 Saints 29

Latest posts