What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 Dragons v Raiders

BennyV

Referee
Yeah like 81 Kg fullback for Warriors Tomkins. Gets thrown around like rag doll and not ready............

Oh, you mean the seasoned, experienced international who has been compared to Billy Slater? Yep, thats a reasonable comparison :roll:

The Cobra

Juniors
Im sure Tomkins wasn't formerly 90-100kgs when he made his debut.Billy Slater was a f**kn trackwork rider for Waterhouse so what has DUFTYS size got to do with whether he gets a run or not?

TheRev

First Grade
I think the point is Dufty has had 1year in the U20's, not even an entire year due to injury.. he has a little more development to go!

If we were in dire straights and noone left maybe.. but we have some quality options in our squad in Widdop/Matautai/Dugan, before we need to resort to throw the kid in.

watatank

Coach
Well I did say that I think he needs more time and that he hasn't even played this season

Lack of size stands out to me but really is there anything to suggest that Dufty is ready to take that step up or even deserves that spot, other than being a decent U20s player? We have enough fullback options, why rush him? Anyway he needs to concentrate on getting back onto the field first anyway, the U20s team can definitely use him.

Last edited:

TheRev

First Grade
On another note, Thompson was charged out of the canberra game.. got to say I think the penalty/report was absolutely ridiculous.. rly quite angry about this actually going ahead.. even if its 0 weeks if he takes the early plea.

TheRev

First Grade
Another thing I only discovered today (maybe this was common knowledge) is that George Rose was out for the birth of his child, he wasnt dropped..

So should be back in the mix against Manly.

Latest posts