What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 Dragons v Raiders

saintjeff

Juniors
Didnt say on cutters twitter just said crook is halfback not sure why and Runciman is back in the centres for the Cutters .The Cutters are up 36/12

mickeylane

Bench
For some reason i feel confident today against Raiders..

All the bad media should inspire this team....if it doesnt then we have no backbone ..

Dragons 24-16 w Dugan back having a big game

hewi

Bench
4 minutes in, a mistake by Benji and a shocking kick by Widdop. Not a good start. Now a penalty on the last tackle. FFS

twinkletoes

Juniors
For some reason i feel confident today against Raiders..

All the bad media should inspire this team....if it doesnt then we have no backbone ..

Dragons 24-16 w Dugan back having a big game

I'm afraid not ...same old, same old...I fear it will be similar score to the NYC

saintjeff

Juniors
Same crap, what is the excuse today.Off to a top start;build some pressure you halfwits .They look.like they dont care

hewi

Bench
This is going to be very ugly. How bad is Benji. What do we do with him? A shocking kick and the raiders score. FMD

The sides a rabble devoid of confidence and its gonna be a miserable season if they keep playing like this.the halves have totally lost the plot and are abysmal widdop looks like he doesn't want to be there and Marshall is an error machine debellin rein and Farrell offer zip and are going through the motions what a pathetic excuse for a first grade team we have become a total f&@kn embarrassment be lucky to score again this season at this rate!!! Oust doust oust doust oust doust ffs oust doust!!

Last edited:

mickeylane

Bench
I can't believe this mOb!!

What a heartless disgrace..
WidduP - just piss off and take Mcgregor with you

hewi

Bench
Kicked out on the full from the restart. FFS. Give it away boys, get on the bus go home. Forfeit the game. Put me out of my misery.

Latest posts