What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4 - Bulldogs vs Rabbitohs: Friday 2nd April 4:05pm @Stadium Australia

Travitoh

First Grade
Charges are out Cody a fine for stepping on a Dogs players ankle and 1 week for the elbow to back of head with early guilty plea. Koloamatangi 2 weeks with early guilty plea for the crusher!

1 week for Cody is very light. If the NRL actually took head injuries seriously, he'd be missing a lot more than 1 week.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Brisbane are better if they can start well but once something goes against them, their heads drop. Thursday night could very well be decided in the opening 20 minutes.
Hetherington the crusher on Murray I thought would’ve been cited it hasn’t been.

handyman2190

Bench
Charges are out Cody a fine for stepping on a Dogs players ankle and 1 week for the elbow to back of head with early guilty plea. Koloamatangi 2 weeks with early guilty plea for the crusher!
Nows the time,dargan will probably be picked at 5/8 but i see it as a oportunity,i would play taafe,since he is injured, if ilias is of age i would play him,give him a taste, blood him.

Mad Bunny

Juniors
ile be glad when hame sele & liam knight are available knight is a bit of a concern regarding his present concussion problems and hame sele is about 2 weeks away from selection.at least tautau moga is available and taane Milne is approx 2-3 weeks away from selection.

Travitoh

First Grade
Nows the time,dargan will probably be picked at 5/8 but i see it as a oportunity,i would play taafe,since he is injured, if ilias is of age i would play him,give him a taste, blood him.

Neither Taaffe or Ilias are in the first grade 30. I doubt they'd be eligible.

Latest posts